How do i make anal pleasurable for gf

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Big_Byrd, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Big_Byrd

Big_Byrd New Member

Hi my gf and I have just started experimenting with anal sex. Our first time I entered her no problem and she felt no pain but she did feel like she had to have a bowel movement the whole time(usually during outward strokes). Am I Doing some thing wrong? Is This normal? What can I do to prevent this?
    Let me know thank you

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's all in the programming. :)

For our entire lives we have associated that feeling with having a BM. What she needs to do is reprogram her brain to associate that sensation with a different experience: in this case anal pleasure. The only way to overcome it is with time and patience. So long as she's willing, keep at it, and the BM sensation will slowly disappear, and the feeling of what's really going on will soon replace it.

Good luck, and keep it lubed!

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

It really comes down to individual anatomical structure (I think HF's onto something, too). Most people take it for granted that not all bodies are created equal, and the lower G.I. tract is no exception to this physiological rule. Heightened rectal sensitivity in combination with minor structural differences can make the experience differ drastically from person to person. Most people will experience a mild urge to defecate during anal sex, but for some the sensation can be pretty intense and distressingly uncomfortable. There are a few things you can do to minimize, and possibly even eliminate, the discomfort:

1) Relaxation and arousal are key to pleasurable anal sex. The more aroused she is, the greater the likelihood that she'll have a good time. An unpleasant experience sticks in the mind and can create a self-fulfilling prophecy ("It didn't feel good in the past, ergo it's not going to feel good now.") So work your way up to the event with good quality foreplay, massage/rim her anus beforehand, wait for the moment when she's sopping wet, writhing, begging to be fucked in the ass...then go for it (slowly and gently, and possibly with her lying flat on her stomach, since this decreases depth of penetration, or in the spoon position).

2) Depth of penetration can make a difference. There may be a particular depth that is better for her, so maybe try varying how far your penis is inserted into the rectum and use a cock ring to mark a good stopping point.

3) Clean bowels are important. A recent BM is ideal.

4) Stimulate the clitoris. She can use a clitoral vibrator (Pocket Rocket, LayaSpot, Hitachi Magic Wand, et al) on herself, or you can use it on her, depending on the position. She probably won't feel any discomfort at all, and the anal/rectal stimulation can contribute to an earth-shaking orgasm, if she's getting off at the time. Best scenario: She hasn't had an orgasm that day and is ready and raring to go :brow

Good luck and let us know how things work out!

#3 Bluesy, Mar 25, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm sorry, but that last sentence made me spurt coffee out of my nose. I'm thinking the OP's girlfriend's biggest fear is, that things will indeed, "work out". :lol

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

*spits out orange juice* :rofl

6. Big_Byrd

Big_Byrd New Member

Thanks alot for the advice every body I will try and let you know how it goes:brow