how do i have mutiple orgasms?!?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by porkroll57, Jul 1, 2007.

1. porkroll57

porkroll57 New Member

ok i have looked up some sites for how to do this but ive tryed it but it dident work..anybody knowa better way get mutiples? or a better site maybe..??? i really want to have one lol donno why but i wanna know wat it feels like

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

There are only two ways that I know of:
    1. When you're approaching your first orgasm, slow down or stop and just have a small orgasm. You ejaculate, but without force -- more of a flow than a series of spurts. You can then continue and have a second. (Maybe more, but that's the most I've had.)

2. Non-ejaculatory, full-body orgasms. I think there are books about this (Tantra). To me, this is the type of multiple orgasm you should strive for. It happened to me without studying Tantra; it just happened, and I didn't exactly know what it was. I'd never heard of anything like it before. I called them "female-type orgasms." Now I have them regularly, but I doubt I can teach anyone how to do it. I'll tell you how and when it happens to me; you can take it from there.

For me they occur when my wife is giving me a gentle massage -- usually centered on my nipples, balls or penis. It starts out with me giving her a non-sexual foot massage, but I often forget what I'm doing. And it's easiest if (looks around cautiously) I've somehow inhaled a little herb. These massages normally last for an hour or more, and I'll usually experience 3 to 6 full-body, non-ejaculatory orgasms -- normally, but not always. I've got to be in the right frame of mind to let it happen.

Her part in this is that she tries to get me as close to ejaculation as possible without letting me go over the edge, but it's more a mental thing for me, and here's the key: I relax and just enjoy the sensations, letting the sexual energy expand and travel away from the point of massage to other parts of my body. In this respect, it's easier if there's little or no penis massage. (Easier, but not better.)

So let's say she's stroking my penis, and I feel an orgasm approaching. I mentally let the tingling sensation -- we'll call it the sexual energy -- travel from my groin to my thighs, then up to my chest. At that point I'm very close to a full-body orgasm, and it can explode through my chest, as if a bolt of lightning was generated within me and then ignited, or it might go right out the top of my head. Make no mistake, even with no ejaculation, it's a very intense orgasm. You could say mind blowing. At this point my wife will slow down or stop for a few seconds, then resume. I'll often have another within the minute, sometimes a couple more. Then, maybe 10 minutes later, if I'm lucky, it'll happen again. And again if my mind is really in the right place.

I won't say everyone can do this, as I simply don't know. I was in my late 50s before I discovered it; I doubt it's age related, but it might be in some way. I'm more relaxed and less hurried these days, and that probably does make a difference.

When I first related this experience to someone (Discovery sex health board), I was told I was having some kind of Tantric orgasm, and the respondent went on to explain it with words I'd never before heard and won't try to repeat. You might learn something about it by Googling. Try "full-body orgasm", or read a little about it here: http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm

Good luck. If you can learn to have the full-body, non-ejaculatory orgasm, your sex life will never the the same.

4. Precious

Precious New Member

I don't really worry about those often

5. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Joe has great advice in his second point. I was 38 before I experienced multiple whole-body orgasms and wish I'd discovered it sooner. It took time to learn but I've had as many as 5 with women and 8 on my own.
    Read: The Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia and Douglas Abrams.

6. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I pretty much have multiples every time I make love to my fiance. After the foreplay and 15 to 20 minutes of penetration and I'm ready to cum, I just thrust in and out at an accelerated pace and keep going until she's done with her orgasm. That usually takes my first onto a second and sometimes third.
    There have been a few times where she'll ride me and take me to the edge of cumming and stop before I ejaculate. This gives me small orgasms. She can continue doing this about six times before it gets to be too much for both of us. I don't know if this would fall under the multiple orgasm catagory. though.

7. angeleyz4u69

angeleyz4u69 New Member

some women just aren't "wired" to have multiple o's.. maybe you just get one incredibly intense single one..? either way don't worry about it to much when your having sex, just concentrate on what feels good

8. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Welcome to SF angelyz4u69 but notice this thread was started by a man