How do I get rid of hunger headaches?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ninja08hippie, Apr 19, 2010.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I can't eat anything until Friday when I get paid. It's only been 2 days so far and I already am getting bad headaches. Is there any way to get rid of them?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I wish I had an answer for the headache, but I haven't had any experience with starvation. Tylenol costs more than a cheesburger. Did you have a big pay gap when you started your new job? They should understand that and front you a $75 advance. They surely don't want you to get sick.

You could pawn your computer for $200 and buy it back next week. They hold it for an agreed apon time. How about one of those payday lenders. They're scams, but as long as you only do one cycle with them they can't hook you.

Can you borrow a fishing pole and dig a worm? Then again, if you had a friend with a fishing pole, he could just give you a hotdog. A church or shelter?

There has to be a way to get at least a meal a day.

3. ninja08hippie

Gold Member

I'm more on the supply side of charity. I don't want to ask for a handout. Yeah, I have a gap between paychecks and I just spent $3000 on my new apartment and stuff.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Handouts are for people who are having a tough stretch and need to eat. You can always give it back. Getting sick will cost more. To risk that is to risk your ability to earn a living.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Eat your beagle. I hear they are quite tasty, especially when paired with a dry white wine.

6. ninja08hippie

Gold Member

My beagle tastes like jerky, eww.

I scraped together 70 bucks from various places, I can eat this week now :)

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Oh my gosh, hun. Please don't starve. I know you say you can eat now, and that is great. But please, if you are going hungry, take charity. If you like giving to charity, you know how it feels to help someone out-other charity givers think the same of being able to help you. *hug* There's nothing wrong with taking a bit of help now and again.