[Ask a Girl] how do i get my girlfriend to try head

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by dcmadness2233, Dec 10, 2010.

1. dcmadness2233

dcmadness2233 New Member

she says that its gross but shes never tried it b4 and do girls like men that shave their balls and stuff. i hate hair and i heard alot of girls hair to

2. blondi

blondi Member

to be honest, there no way you can get her to do it. She might do it in her own time or she might not. I too used to be of the "there is no fucking way i am putting that in my mouth" clan. my SO understood and never EVER pushed the subject, he didnt even bring it up. then one day i just decided i wanted to. it started out being a short thing, like 30 sec...but again he never pushed it so now ive gotten to giving him a full BJ...so....you cant really get her to do it but if youre understanding and supportive she might just decide to reward you

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Um...Aren't you the one that's trying to hook up with you friends MOM?

4. Flame

Flame New Member

Let her know how much it excites you, how much you would be turned on by her doing it.

Take a bath or shower (together) so you are really clean. Use a shower gel she likes.

Suggest she just put it in her mouth, to get used to the idea (rather than keep going until you orgasm).

Promise her that you won't ejaculate in her mouth (and make sure you pull out before you do.

5. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

After she takes a shower, lick her pussy and tell her you love to do it (which you do). Over time you'll get better and better at satisfying her specific desires. One day soon it will occur to her that oral sex is a beautiful thing, and she'll offer it to you when she thinks you're clean and ready (so be sure to be clean and ready every time you have sex.)

MY wife sucked my dick even when we first started having sex because she thought all men want it, but she didn't do a particularly good job. She didn't expect or particularly like me to do it for her in return. Now I lick her pussy almost every time, and she says it's a gift from heaven, and she does an OUTSTANDING job of sucking me to orgasm or getting me super-hard for her own purposes.