How do I get laid?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fubar, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Fubar

Fubar New Member

Im a 24 year old male and I have never gotten laid. I want to know what exactly should I do for that to happen. I have tried so many things and it seems nothing works. I even tried losing weight or getting a nice car. What are some easy ways to get laid? Do I have to be tall or attractive in order for it to happen? Im 5'6 and I weigh 183 pounds. Is sex even possible at that height and weight?

#1 Fubar, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm 5'8" and overweight with small tits and yet I've never had an issue with getting laid and now I'm actually married.

It's confidence, darlin'. You've got to be comfortable and confident. Being down on yourself is a HUGE turn-off for girls.

3. Fubar

Fubar New Member

But how do girls know right away that I lack confidence? Also how exactly do I get laid? What are the steps to do it?

#3 Fubar, Sep 26, 2011
  4. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Well said!!

As a female friend once told me..
    "It's not about quality of the "its".. it's about how well you sell it"

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

The moment you question your attraction, seem depressed or down on yourself. Make the statement "Will you still like me if...?" or when complicated reply with "no you're just being nice"
    ect. Trust me, if you're confident, even fake confident, you'll OOOOOOZE it.

6. Fubar

Fubar New Member

First of all tell me how exactly do I get laid. Second of all I have tried faking confidence and nothing changed.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Don't aim to get laid. It's that simple.
    If you're on a mission "to get laid" and sex is that meaningless for you, then you'll never get laid. Go to a bar and be another asshole who picks up on drunk girls and uses them.

Otherwise, find a girl, establish a relationship and move to sex. It's that simple. Some guys find girls early, other guys wait a long time. It happens.

Your attitude of "i just want to get laid" shows me you don't really give a shit about a relationship, you're just worried about getting your rocks off with a stranger to say that you aren't a virgin anymore.

8. Fubar

Fubar New Member

I have tried going the relationship route. It seems every attempt I made I always get rejected or it just leads to friendship (Which I am fine with but I kind of want a companion too.)

#8 Fubar, Sep 26, 2011
  9. bt1257

bt1257 Member

As long as you got a big package thats all most women need.

10. Meee

Gold Member

Well, money is the best labor-saving device. See where I'm going with this?

In the meantime, the first sign for me that a guy is confident is good eye contact. If you feel confident, you'd be surprised how naturally you have good eye contact. A smile helps too. A lot.

And what Mittimer said.

11. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Or you can learn to play an instrument.

Just as long as it is NOT the tuba.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Bullshit.
    Straight up bullshit.

Anyone who says "all you need is a big cock" is just a self centered asshole who needs an extreme reality check.

There's a lot more to sex and relationships then just a big cock.

Most women also don't like guys who BOAST about having a big cock. Just show's they're making up for what their lacking in other areas.

13. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I like what Meee suggested - $$$$$. Find yourself a gal who will have sex with you so you can get that first time out of the way. You may even like it and do it several times before working it into a relationship.

There are gals who even prefer guys who are shy and not so experienced, especially if they're the same way, so don't let that worry you.

14. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Simply put, there is no tried and true "method" or "steps" to getting laid. If there were, you, and every other guy in the world, would already know them. The above advice is pretty good (except for the big dick IMHO). I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21, and I didn't wait that long by choice! When I did finally lose it, it was with a woman several years older, a casual friend, who found out I was a virgin and wanted to make my first experience(s) special. And they were!

T

15. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

on the eye contact, I consider myself to be confident, not crazy confident but a normal level of confidence, however I am also shy (confidence and shyness are separate) and i do have a bit fo trouble with eye contact.
    just pointing out that eye contact is not neccessary an indicator of confidence.

sex alone doesnt have to be good, when i had sex for the first time it wasnt good at all and it was because i lacked experience (i had never had sex before). to me sex is something you need to train in order to be good, just like any other skill. which comes back to the whole partner/relationship thing which means you and a partner can train to have good sex with each other, just a one time sex thing doesnt sound so good to me.

#15 Everett_Spair, Sep 26, 2011
  16. ply

ply
    Gold Member

It's a plus if you can lick your eyebrows. Maybe you could just practice in public.

Other afro -disiacs are boats, Horses, motorcycles & airplanes, any one of which will get you laid if properly used.

17. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Just wait its worth it.... oh wait your 24.... Go to Vagas.... Quickly LOL sorry I hope you score soon... Good Luck!!!!

18. Trond

Gold Member

I'm not an expert by any means, but I have a couple of thoughts here.

-Do you still live with your parents? I did (back when I couldn't get any women), because it made sense economically. Big mistake.
    -Do you meet a lot of women? Try to get to know more of them.

Just for the record: the guys who get lots of women? They probably get rejected most of the time too. They just keep going after other women.

19. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

Unless your're some kind of sleeze like the guys from the Jersey Shore, the best way NOT to get laid is to go out looking to get laid. This applies to just meeting women as well. You act differently when you're out looking for women. Women are smart - they can detect this as you're walking up. It's really quite amazing.

The key is to just be yourself and forget about getting laid. (I know, it's hard - I was over 24 when I first had sex)

Another big key is to mix it up. Put yourself in situations where you are going to meet new people - the people you already know aren't having sex with you, and it's highly unlikely that's going to change. Right now, it's probably a 95% or better chance that you don't know the person your're going to have sex with. Go out to bars with your buddies for guys night (NOT "trolling for women" night). Take a college class. Get a second job. Hang out at Barnes and Noble. Just get out put yourself in situations where there are a lot of people being social. (Just don't be creepy and sit in the corner of the coffeeshop and ogle everyone who walks in.)

Confidence does not equal: Arrogance, douchebaggery, being a dick toward women, etc.. Confidence means being satisified or happy with yourself. When women see you being all down on yourself or asking with any hint of desperation, you're going to get turned down or not considered. When you're having a good time with your friends, other people see you having a good time and you look desirable, approchable. All these lead to low pressure introductions - pressure kills desire!!

Don't overlook the obvious. If you don't like something about yourself - change it. Haircuts, an extra ten pounds, dated glasses, etc.. Those can all be changed for under a hundred bucks. It'll make you feel better about yourself, and thus more attractive. (BTW.. Gyms are a great place to meet women too. Even if you don't meet someone, the views are generally worth the trip.)

Final note - If you're 24 and still living at home, it's a two sided coin. It's a great way to save cash and be able to spend a ton but it really puts a damper on your chances of getting laid. You pretty much limit yourself to women who already have their own place. They may be in the same situation as you, and neither of you will have an obvious place to get it in. Consider getting your own place, or getting a buddy to roommate with. If you should meet someone, hit it off, laugh it up, and you do feel something, being able to say "Wanna take this conversation back to my place?" is a HUGE plus. Getting your own place you will find is a huge confidence boost in and of itself.

Don't let your first experience be in a parking lot, a park bench, etc.. That's fine if you're 16, but a little disturbing if your're 24.

I could go on and on, but the answers are clear: Be confident and don't go looking for it!!

20. nyxx

nyxx New Member

smile, be able to hold a conversation, flirt, don't jump the gun, talk about something relevant not sexual innuendos, be assertive. if you end up being friends its because you aren't letting that girl know what you really want. never expect a woman to figure it out. they think differently then men.