How do I enlighten him?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sammi, Oct 15, 2005.

1. sammi

sammi New Member

I'm dating a guy who is a few years younger than I am, and he's not as "experienced." He says he's ready to step our relationship up a bit, and I want to educate him, in a sense, and make everything wonderful for his "first times." Any suggestions?

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Well, should he even be having sex at his age? Your profile says you are 18 and a few usually means 3.. 15 if a very young age and I don't think that covers the age limitation laws...

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Darn, Ryan, I thought I was the 'Sleuth of Forumville'. You're pretty observant (for a Left Coast guy):bow

4. sammi

sammi New Member

Well, he's 16. He'll be 17 in December. I don't know, I'm barely 18. I figure it's his decision in the end, I'm not going to push him into anything. What I meant was, in the event that he decides he would like to have sex, how can I make it good for him without scaring him off. You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable!

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Well it's not be being unconfortable in answering, it's more of a legal reason as age of consent is different in different states. I just did some research and looking at your IP address it seems you live in Pennsylvania? Age of consent law there is 16, and since it's legal and you are over the age of 18 (Rules for these forums) you are breaking no rules site wise or legal wise as fas as I can see.

Since you're clear I'll move onto some suggestions.. You are saying he is not experienced, so I am guessing he is a virgin and you are not? I would just ask him what he likes and let him know what you like. It's had to say since everyone likes different things.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

You should be able to take him to heaven and make it a heavenly experience for him with your sexual "experience." Just take it slow, be in control, and let him think he is in control some of the time. This way he will come through the experiences with a little self confidence. :brow

7. sammi

sammi New Member

Thanks. I'm not very good at "taking control," but I guess, in this situation, if I don't do it no one will.

Hey, there's at least one plus: he won't have a clue if I mess something up! :cool

8. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Would you say your experainced enough to teach him? Most men would love to have a woman show him the ropes. I learned alot from dating older women to where my girl wants to thank them for me. lol. Jusy guide him to in and take charge.

9. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

lol detective ryan is on the case.

I got schooled when i was 12, but here if you made it to 14 and hadnt you were pretty much considered gay.

10. sammi

sammi New Member

He thinks I'm a goddess now. :bow:whip

11. Minnesotaheadca

Minnesotaheadca New Member

If it's his first time.. lay back and let him explore.. if he wants to try something let him.. you can ask him if there are things he would like you to do for him.. but the first night let him set the pace and do what he wants.
    But in the morning when you both wake up it's your turn to show him what you know.. and what you can teach him..
    That's what my first time was like and it was wonderful.. I admit I was nervious to start with and first couple attempts at sex I was not able to cum.. but she just let me keep exploring and didn't say one discuraging word.. after a bit I relaxed more and came deep inside her.. yes she was an older woman.. we woke up several times in the night and did it over and over again.. in the morning and most of the next day she showed me what to do to make her feel good.. I still use what I learned that day..

12. golferzach

golferzach New Member

I think it will be great for him no matter what happens.