[Ask a Girl] How do change in the major labia

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CurvedUp, May 25, 2012.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

There are a few things that I have found sexy and interesting only in the last six years.

The first is, how the slit of the mons pubis can ride up high or not even be visible. Like the high version. Plus it seems as though it can go to the butt.

Up until the three woman I have been with since getting divorced. I never really noticed this difference. Trying to remember the ladies before I married. No Kodak moment.

The second and more important is finding it sexy is how the woman I love now, how her lady area transforms from being fairly firm and high, prior to us playing, but as she gets excited and blood flows there, she become very swollen, but yet her major labia flattens out and really soft, but still puffy. Her inner Labia grows to twice the size from the start and sticks out of her soft pliable outer. Making it sweet to suck them.

Never have seen this before. I find I sexy, cause it seems to be part of her excitement and orgasm that follows.

Would you elaborate on either.

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

It is all about blood flow. Just like us guys. Arousal reults in increased blood flow to the pelvis and depending on individual anatomy affects everyone slightly diFferently. I have always thought of it as a blooming flower. One of Gods beautiful creations.