How did you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sarah_rslp, Mar 20, 2008.

1. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I know this has probably been covered before and that people's experiences are going to vary widely between the positive and negative. It's just another post got me thinking about my own which was a relativly happy experience. Although I was lucky in the advice I had gotten from other people.

I'd had a few fumbles with boys when I was quite young and the whole experience turned me off sex. I didn't really masturbate that often and my attraction to boys wasn't that strong. Anywho I did want boyfriends which I had from about 13 on. But unlike a lot of my friends there was never any sex although I did enjoy snogging and I'd let them touch me (although I didn't enjoy that as much).

Anywho I was really lucky because at the time there was a really good sex education class at school (which they've since scrapped) which thought alternatives to penetrative sex. I also had an aunt that would always ask me about what was happening with boys. My mum and dad were quite sensible, my mum just told me that I could have boys in my room and she wouldn't disturb me just to stop me going some place dodgey.

Anywho after a few not so serious bf 's who were mainly just a social thing I fell for this guy down the street and I was totally besotted. Anyway eventually I got him to chuck his current gf and go with me. I hadn't really changed my views on wanting sex though. You can see the problem when he dumped a gf that was putting out for one that wasn't.

So I told him him that even though I wasn't ready for oral or vaginal sex yet I'd do other stuff. He wasn't that keen on wanking himself or me doing it for him, but we experimented with varioius stuff, such as him masturbating himself by rubbing against me.

My knickers were my big symbol of protection, if they were off his cock was zipped up, and if his cock was out my knickers were on (it actually became a little bit of an art). In the end what he really liked was masturbating by rubbing against my knickers from behind. Beware if you do this the semen finds its way into the strangest fucking places

Anywho after about 5 months he joined the army and i promised on his first weekend home we'd do it. But at this stage he wasn't bothered because he was getting more sex from me that he'd gotten from his previous gf and he seemed quite happy.

Anyway big day came my knickers came off and I was in his lap trying to lower myself on, I was wet but kept clenching up. my hymen was still intact despite all the sport I played and was being a mare.I was swearing like a bitch while I tried to put him inside me and get over my muscles clenching up and what seemed to his cock bouncing of my hymen when he did.

Anywho he asked me if I still wanted to do it I said yes and he flipped me over and did it with one quick manouver. Anywho I went all girly and wanted hugging so it was kisses and cuddling for a while. He thrust a little bit but more but didn't come and I was feeling a bit icky. I ran to the toilet to clean up he was still hard when i got back.

Then he asked me to put my knickers back on so he could finish which was quite funny I think I had trained him quite well. We did have sex with some success over the next few days but he was more interested in me going down on him plus he kept wanting to go back to the wanking.

Anywho sorry if this is too long and bit of a trudge to read. But I'm just reliving the events in my head as I'm typing this.

So does anybody else want to post anything?

#1 sarah_rslp, Mar 20, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, I haven't told this story before on here, so here ya go:

I was a freshman in college, fall of the first semester, I had just turned 19, and was quite the shy boy. There was a cute and quite sweet bucksome blonde named Kimberly who had been hangin' out on the floor of my dorm for a while...she knew a friend of mine from the same floor because he had tried unsuccessfully to do her. Her and I knew each other, and had talked a few times.

One weekend, my roommate was gone, and I was sick as hell with a sore throat and fever. I was piled up in bed (bed-head and all), feelin' like total crap, and got up to go pee. As I went out my door to the suite bathroom, I saw Kimberly down the hall and we waved at each other. When I came out of the suite bathroom, she was waiting for me. "Hey, how ya doin'?" "I'm sick...I feel like crap." "Oh, poor baby!" she said, as she felt my head..."You're burning up!". As I walked back into my room, she followed me in and shut the door. I climbed into bed, covered up, and she sat down on my bed to talk to me. We chatted for a while, and she ended up lying down with me, on top the covers. I recall saying "You want to get under here with me?" She said "sure", so I flipped the covers back and she climbed right in and snuggled up with me. We talked some more, and I recall her rubbing my face, kissing my cheek, and rubbing my belly. She said "It's hot under here...you're like a furnace!" I can't believe I said this as shy as I was, but I said "Well, why don't you take some of your clothes off?" So, she did...she pulled her sweater and jeans off, and climbed back under the covers in her bra and panties.

Next thing I knew we were kissing each other and rubbing each other. Needless to say, it wasn't long at all before we had a little tent in my bed. I was quite inexperienced and had no idea what I was doing, but I started rubbing her crotch...she liked it, so I kept going. Apparently, I rubbed one out for her. :D After she got her cookies, she moaned "I know I shouldn't do this but....do you have a condom". I said "yeah" and dug one out. We proceeded to open it and slide it on me, she climbed right on top, slid me in, and started humping our way to satisfaction. (I think I can safely assume she wasn't a virgin.) We bumped nasties for quite a while for my first time, if I recall correctly. It was quite a nice experience. We crashed afterwards, and she slipped out the next morning if I recall.

She came back to talk and hang out about every other day or so for a while, although I wouldn't say we really "dated" or anything. We decided to go to the homecoming dance together. I bought her and myself dinner and drinks at a nearby restaurant (not a small feat for a college student). Dinner took awhile, so we decided to just go back to my dorm and bang it out again instead of going to the homecoming dance. :D She came to hang quite a few times after that, but we`just drifted apart. We were always quite sweet to each other every time we saw each other after that, though.

Yeah, I know you folks probably can't imagine me being shy, but I was. But, the older I've gotten, the more I've realized how important it is to just be yourself. say what you think or feel (within reason), and to generally not hesitate to ask for anything (including sex) that you might want. You'd be surprised how "yes" answers you get if you simply ask the right way.

:D

BD

3. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Well...

When I was a freshman (highschool) I spent a good three months talking on the phone every day to a girl I had met at the local fair (Marsha). We made a pretty thorough connection, but never really got the chance to see one another. She often remarked that one day she was going to take my virginity as a joke.

After the first month or so she asked me to stay single until we could find some way to see each other regularly, and I did despite the fact that she was saw two other guys during that time. The straw that finally broke the camels back though was her admitting that she had gone out with and slept with a guy that I openly despised (the weekend before the conversation that lead to this admission). So I quit talking to her completely, just dropped all contact with her.

After that I started dating a girl (Beth) that I had had a crush on for many years (and found out that the feeling had been mutual). We dated for about four months and really wanted to do the deed. She even went so far as to go commando while wearing a skirt when she came to my house once (she was a very shy sixteen year old to give you some idea of how major a thing that was), but my parents were continually up and down the hall checking on us that day. We eventually parted ways when she dumped me for a more aggressive ex that could somehow convince her to do almost anything.

About four months later I had finally decided I was ready to get back in the game and started looking for someone. I ended up getting a phone call from Marsha, and I spent the entire night talking to her and her equally attractive friend. Before we got off for the night, though, I was informed that they were going to come rape me.

Sure enough, the next day they showed up. I got to spend a half hour judging a "who's the better kisser" contest. I thought my first time was going to be the "every man's fantasy" experience, but alas, noting happened. I did however agree to start dating Marsha.

Well, we dated for about two months with lots of heavy petting and making out, but nothing had happened yet. One day, however, upon returning from a visit to my cousin's I finally got lucky. We were laying in bed kissing and fondling one another, and she pulled out my penis, slid a condom on me, and started stroking it. Now, this was something she often did, so I wasn't expecting anything out of the normal.

I jokingly called her a tease, to which she replied "Well, I could always do this." Then, using only the one hand she already had in the area, she slid her panties to the side and slipped the head inside herself. Then she reached around me, grabbed my ass in both hands, and pulled me the rest of the way inside of her. I just sat there and stared at her in a pleasant version of shock for what felt like forever (though it was probably only three or four minutes) before I slowly started thrusting.

Though I no longer have any kind of love for the girl, as she turned out to be a psycho, those are still twenty minutes of the most vividly enjoyable memories I have.

(Quick example of her being a crazy bitch. She had paid like five dollars for an airbrush tattoo, and by the time I saw it it was already starting to peel off. So, being the dipstick I am, I ran my thumb over a small section hard enough to finish the peeling. She turned around, glared at me, and proceeded to try to strangle me. I wound up having to knee her in the stomach and throw her back into my T.V. stand to get her the hell off of me.)

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I was thirteen, scared, and unsure of what to do. It was painful, the guy I was with wasn't a great lover, and I really shouldn't have been with him-I cared about him a lot, and I thought sex would cement the relationship...so, I had sex with him, and though it didn't make my life any worse, I couldn't really say I had a great experience. The time I really cherish is the time I was with my husband for the first time...I had stopped having sex until then. We were seventeen, we'd just started dating and things started getting heated up. He was a great lover, he made sure I was sufficiently ready, and we both had a great time...

5. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

When I was 11 I nearly lost my virginity to a boy I was best friends with. It was a fairly unpleasant experience , but not his fault just hormones and him realising that I was built different from him. It was good in a way cause it made me very cautious about sex.

It also made me a firm believer in sex education so I least I had some notion as to what the fuck was going on.

6. bsxy420

Gold Member

Well, I met my SO over the phone. (he was dating a friend but she said he called her to much and she didn't like him for that fact. but she said he was hot.{bizarre i know} anyhow, she gave him my number and we talked for 6 hrs straight that night. he asked me out.{it was mutual that they didn't want anything to do with each other anymore. i talked to her before i answered} i said yes because i was in a really bad relationship at the time. so we kept on talking for about 2 months and had never even seen a picture of each other. the day i met him i was so nervous. i thought what if he doesn't like what i look like, boy was i wrong. he looked into my eyes and told me that he was going to hold on tight and never let go. we spent the day together and then he went home.) 2 days later he asked if he could come up that night since there was no one home and we could spend some time together. of course this in my mind meant sex.
    he didn't have a car he had just turned 16 so he rode his bike from his house to mine (about an hr ride) . when he got there we put on some music and talked for a while. he told me that he had brought some condoms with him. so it was on! we were on the couch and he first tried and i started to cry it hurt so bad. he cuddled with me and i told him i was ready to try again. that time wasn't as bad. but still hurt like hell. every night after that he would come up to my house and we would have sex.
    i am happy to report (obviously by my opening statement) we are still together and still have great sex(when we have the time).
    i wouldn't of wanted to loose my virginity to any other man.

7. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I think its dead romantic to lose your virginity to someone you end up with long term. It's just totally old school:)

8. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

I was 14... my brother is a few years older, I went to a party with him. Since I was friends with his friends to, I was like the little brother of all of them.... and they all kept introducing me to girls. Met this one girl, she was 15, and we hung out for a while before finding a room. The girls sister was throwing the party, she grabbed a condom from her sister's bedroom... both of our first times. It was my first drunken party silliness, seemed like a great idea at the time...

Still do actually :) We kinda dated for a little bit, but later decided to just be friends. Still are - which reminds me, I haven't said hi to her in a while :D

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, too bad I didn't start sexually educating myself until I was almost 17. Argh. I never really knew the importance of it until after I'd already messed up. Our sex education classes consisted of, "Don't do it, guys. It's bad". It's great being a college student and being able to take sexuality courses in which you actually learn things, even after having been a long time member here.

10. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Sex education is so important. I was lucky before I hit puberty my school had given us the basics (when I was 12 we got more elaborate lessons 2 days of just sex ed). So when things started happening with that boy, I at least knew 'what' was happening. I know that I would have ending up having sex there and then If i someone hadn't had the balls to face the awkwardness of telling a class of 10 year olds the facts of life. (Incidently it wasn't anything nasty he was just confused I was the only girl he was friends with and I was too shocked to react, we still say hello occassionally)

The school actually had to stop doing it years later cause some parents were threatening legal action, I guess they just preffered their kids angelic and innocent (or pregnent and riddled with std's). My mother and aunt were always up front about sex, and the end result is that I avoided having sex a lot longer than other kids. Cause it wasn't really a mystery to me, my virginity wasn't this thing I had to get rid off.

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My story isn't particularly pleasant, but I suppose it's worth telling. I lost my virginity when I was sixteen years old. I had a lot of conflicting feelings about sex and what it meant since my step father had been touching me inappropriately and sexually molesting me since I was eleven. Basically I'd had everything done to me except being penetrated with a penis. I didn't feel innocent and virginal at all, so I decided I'd waited long enough. I made up my mind to have sex with the next boy who asked.

This turned out to be a sort of Eminem wannabe white hiphopper I'd met through a mutual friend. I didn't find him particularly interesting but he'd certainly do. He picked me up and took me to a party, probably in the hopes of loosening me up with alcohol. He needn't have bothered. I'd never really gotten into the party scene and had never been drunk before. Someone handed me a bottle of Bartles & Jaymes Fuzzy Navel flavored wine cooler, which I found disgustingly sweet and undrinkable. I wasn't there to get drunk, anyway.

Before long Eminem wannbe and I were making out on a sofa, and things started to get hot and heavy. He asked me if I wanted to "do it" and I asked him if he had protection. Luckily, he did. The only place where we could get any privacy was outside so that's where we went. It was a chilly February night in LA. It certainly wasn't freezing but it wasn't very comfortable lying on the cold hard ground on Eminem wannabe's jacket. After a little more making out and removal of clothing, he produced a condom and covered himself. He then proceeded to penetrate me...

Pain,..unbelievable incredible pain. Of course I was aware that it was going to hurt, but nothing I'd heard or read prepared me for this. We'd been making out for a while and I was well and truly wet, but it still hurt unlike anything I'd experienced before. I cried out and asked him to stop but he kept going. After a while the pain stopped, but it never really felt good. The whole thing was over in a few minutes, and then quietly got dressed and asked Eminem wannabe to take me home. It was like that line from that David Bowie song: "It took him minutes. It took her nowhere."

Afterward, I never saw him again, but I did talk to him on the phone once or twice. I didn't like him very much anyway. Losing my virginity was so utterly unspectacular that I didn't have sex again for about a year.

12. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Puss at least you did it on your own terms.A lot of women just get talked/pressurised into it the first time and it kind of sets a precedent for.

I also think that girls are worse for putting peer pressure on each other to have. I think some girls especially these days,mark it out as a great transition to adult hood, as if getting shagged against the wall of the squash courts gives you a deep perspective on life all of a sudden.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have stayed away from this thread because my first experience was so bad I didn't want to rehash it. But, I just read Puss' post here and I am drop-jawed AMAZED at the similarities. The molestation, the feeling of not really being a virgin and just figuring to get it over with. Fucking the next boy, only mine was not a wannabe of any kind, in fact I barely remember him. The pain and telling him to stop, but he didn't... yeah, Puss our stories are the same, almost eerily so.

I feel like you are my twin, just a bit younger. ((hugs to you, girl))

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Thanks, Sarah and Cowboy Lover. I debated with myself for a few days about whether or not I should post my story, but now I'm glad I did.

(hugs to you, too CL)

15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sarah you said this has probably been done before.
    Yes it sure has, At least a dozen times, But one more time wont
    hurt a damn thing.
    I forget what age I was but I think I was 14 and She was 12, She had
    an unbelievable pair of tits at that age.
    I was at her house and a few of her girlfriends were their. They were all
    wearing dresses. I remember someone asking me who had the best looking legs
    so the all pulled up their dresses so i could judge. Of course that gave me an instant hard on.
    Later one of the girls asked if we have had sex before.
    and that set the tone. and I of course said that I would like to
    and the conversation became completely centered on me having
    sex with the GF. The 3 girls dared us to do it and said that they
    would watch for her parents who was in the kitchen fixing dinner
    So my GF removes her panties and slide down on the couch and I kneeled
    on the floor and it went in really easy, I didn't have a rubber and I'm
    not sure i would have known what to do with it anyhow, But I did
    know not to cum in her so I withdrew and came on her belly
    Which was messy because it seemed like i cum a gallon.
    After I cum I looked at the other girls and none were watching
    for her parents only us.
    From that day on we had sex regularly. Quiet young but She still is
    the best I have ever had. I eventually stopped dating her when I started
    in high school but got back with her 6 years later and now She's my wife.

Hiker

16. igor

Gold Member

The wife and I were virgins when we married 45 years ago.

17. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

It seems most of the blokes had good experiences. Maybe its just yet another drawback to being born without a penis, having shit formative sexual experiences.

18. Dreama

Gold Member

I would think at twelve, how could one be psychologically ready to have sex? I wasn't ready at thirteen...And 12 isn't even a teen. That sounds really scary to me.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeahbut, she had nice tits, so that justifies it, silly Dreama! (oh, and is it just me, or did Hiker's wife get older in this version of the story?)

#19 Barbwire, Mar 25, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

When I was twelve sex was the last thing on my mind. I had book reports and math homework to do, when I wasn't playing with my Barbie dolls.