How did you get your start masturbating?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bigballs, Oct 30, 2006.

1. bigballs

bigballs Member

I guess you could say that I started kind of late in the jacking off area. This story happened when I was 15. I had always been involved in running track and really didn't think of much else, but one day it all changed...

One night, on the way home from school, I got THE talk from my step-dad. I took all of the information in until we were done. I had dinner and completed everything I was to do that night and went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought: Why don't I try to touch myself.

I had never masturbated before so I really didn't know what to expect. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the jar of Vaseline and went back to my room. I stripped all of my clothes off and layed down.

I took some lube and put it on my right and started rubbing my soft dick. All of the sudden, it started growing. I kept rubbing with the palm of my hand on the underside of my cock.

At first, it just felt good. As another minute or to went by I was feeling really tingly all over. I knew at this point there was no way I could stop. The feeling was just getting more intense. I remember thinking "Yes, Yes, Yes". I exploded all over my stomach.

2. eandvk

eandvk Member

Cant honestly remember when the first time for me was:uhh: ....but since that time I havent stopped. when needed!:brow

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I think that I was in the sixth grade. I was feeling tired, on night, and decided to go to bed early. We used to have a cat who would get fleas and I think that a flea may have bitten my penis, however, I started feeling an itch on my penis and started to rub it to stop the itch. Prior to that time, I had realized that it was pleasurable to touch my penis, but had no idea that it would do anything else besides release urine. Anyway, as I continued to rub the itch, my penis and entire pubic are started feeling better and better. I was amazed, it felt wonderful, so I kept rubbing, wondering where this would lead. The pleasure kept building and building and I was in ecstacy after a while, writhing on the bed and moaning (my family was in another part of the house and could not hear me). Finally, I had my first orgasm, cumming really hard. It felt as if something had come out, but I wasn't sure, it was dark and I was exhausted so I laid down and went to sleep. Later, I was awakened by my mother who had come in to check on me, discovered the semen on me and on my bed. She yelled at me, calling me a "dirty boy" and demanded that I wash and change my pajamas while she changed the sheets, telling me that I was NEVER to do anything like that ever again. Later, I heard my Dad talking to my Mom, telling her to settle down, that I had probably just had a "wet dream" and that a boy my age would probably have them from time to time. The next day, when I went to the bathroom, behind locked doors, I tried rubbing my penis again. I got the same results, however, this time, I sat back on the toilet seat and pointed my penis into the toilet. I nearly fell off when I started to cum, however, I was amazed to see the white fluid, my semen, which had squirted out. A couple of years, later, when I got a microscope for Christmas, I put some semen on a slide and was amazed to actually see my sperm wiggling around, however, after that second masturbation session, I decided that I would masturbate again (I felt guilty about it,however, like my participation in Sexual Forums, it felt too good to stop, ha, ha). So, started what would become a years long habit of regularly masturbating and hiding it from everyone, making sure that I had something to catch my semen and getting cleaned up afterwards. For a long time, I felt like I was the only one doing it and that I must be a major pervert, however, I later learned that others did it as well, however, I was still quiet about my own masturbation and hid it from everyone. Since I have been married, because my wife's sex drive has been less than mine, I have still sometimes masturbated when I felt the need. I have wanted to be open about it with my wife, but have somehow just felt like it would bother her, so I have continued to keep it secret. She probably has suspected that I occasionally masturbate, from time to time, but has never said anything about it if she does.

4. bigballs

bigballs Member

Parents just need to take a chill pill and realize masturbation is a healthy normal part of growing up. Things would be so much easier for the kids mental state.

5. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

I got started .. when i was 13

One day I stopped over by my G/F's parents house .. to borrow something?

I can't remember what it was, right now?

Well anyhow .. we both ened up in the basement looking for it.
    After about 20-30 minutes of rummaging around, turning everything up side down .. we found this one box which was tucked away ... way in the corner, and buried under some other stuff!

Soo being as curious as we were.. we opened it up .. looked inside, and our mouths just dropped!! .. my G/F was more stunned cause it was her Dad's .. ooops!!.. *LOL*

It was filled with xxx mags .. all kinds of them, with a couple videos!
    We both sat down on the floor.. took out a few, and began paging through them.

That was the first time ever that either one of us saw pics of people having
    sex.. especially seeing the ones of the guys in there, all hot and hard .. "which got us both feeling really excited"! We saw lots more than we figured on, and passed up seeing the vids .. cause we did'nt want to take the chance of getting caught! So we packed everything back up and put the box back in it's hiding place before her parents got home!

That night when I was in bed .. with those pictures still in my mind .. and getting myself aroused all over again, wet! .. I started to rub my clitty with my fingers till i came!!

About a week later though, we did both have the chance to see those xxx video's!!

But that's a different story.. for some other time! ~grin~

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Like you, Misty, I once found that my Dad had some magazines hidden in his workshop in our basement. They were nudist magazines, however. Sometimes I would sneak down to the basement and look at the pictures of naked women. Learned a lot about female anatomy that way!

My wife said that she did not masturbate or learn about orgasms until she was in college. She started out as a nursing major, but later changed to social work. In one of her classes, she said that they started discussing human sexuality and she learned that a woman could have an orgasm by rubbing her clit. So, she went home, took of her clothes, and, in the privacy of her bedroom, experimented until she found the right way to make herself cum. She said that the first time, she orgasmed so hard she thought that she must be about to die but didn't mind going that way if she died. I guess that's why the French call orgasms "the little death" (la petite mort, I think that it is called over there). She'd probably shoot me for sure and I would experience "the big death" if she knew that I was telling you all this, ha, ha!! ;>

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yep, that's what it is. The French have all the romantic names for things, geez. "Orgasm." It sounds so scientific...I hear it and think "organism". How very unromantic :p

I think I began around age 9...but I didn't experience la petite mort until sometime after puberty. I was just always into exploration of every kind, including bodily, which is funny because I was very shy about sex for a long time. Not shy about masturbating, that's for sure. I was quite expert at it before I hit high school :D

8. igor

Gold Member

I think I was 12 at the time. I had had erections before, but had no idea what sex was about or why I got hard. One day I was sitting on the toilet and it got hard. I started to squeeze/release the underside of my shaft. This felt better and better until the orgasm came. I squirted gobs! I was scared - thought I had broken something. (but not so scared I didn't keep doing it).

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

In Chilean Spanish it's "echar un polvo"! Which literally means "set off the gun powder!"
    At age 11 I hung with a large circle of males friends, about 15 guys. We were sort of like the "in crowd" in my middle school. All of us were always talking about sex, and stories filtered down of kids who "made out", meaning kissing and hugging mainly. Gang showers were the norm in school, and we swam nude together in NY's filthy Seneca River. Public hair carried great prestige! And "having sperm" as we called it also carried great prestige, and they guys who could jerk off and get it were looked up to! Maybe it's a little strange that we raced into it like that, but that how it was where I grew up. I "got sperm" (semen) a few months before my 12th birthday. The first girl I ever kissed, Karen, also age 12 was at an outdoor pool party oranized by my school! Boy did I get hooked fast! My jerk off images were usually of girls who I had made out with.

10. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

It is interesting to listen to others' different stories about how they started it. For me, it happened at my grandmother's house. It was at late night. For some reasons, I touched myself and felt strange sensation and I like it and want more. It all started with my "OK" sign (thumb touching the index finger). I slided my penis through that "hole" and feel so good and I want more and more and more until I came. I didn't know what to expect to see in the light at all. I didn't know about it until much later. What made it more weird, my brother was sleeping next to me. I didn't know that I was disturbing his sleep as I didn't know that I actually moved the bed at all. I was only 11 years old and he was only 8 years old, we didn't know anything about sex at all!

Only thing that I had heard is that ladies like to suck dicks from my friend. Of course, I said "EWWWW! They likes to drink pee? Yikes! That's gross.... they stink!" It was couple years later until I found couple of Penthouse magazines. I saw naked ladies and I felll in love with these babes! LOL

11. Thorn

Gold Member

Here's how I started: I placed my right hand around my hard penis. Then I began stroking the thing up and down in a continuos repetitive motion.........and, ......... you know the rest. :lol

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

In the shower, must have been about 11 or 12.
    Ever since then Ive always thought, its my willy and I'll wash it just as fast as I like:jerkit

13. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I was 11 and i found one of my daddys dirty movies. it was some insane stuff lol. I started rubbing myself while I watched these two guys fucking this one girl. that was my first time ever.

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I honestly don't remember. I must have been around three or four years old when I first started masturbating. Of course I didn't find out until much, much later exactly what it was I was doing.

15. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

i knew about it, knew that boys did it and knew how sex worked so i figured if i inserted something and moved it in and out it would feet good. not so much, but as i moved back and forth i noticed this other spot that felt real tingly and warm...