How did you discover masturbation and how old?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by SexyBeto, Jul 9, 2011.

1. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Today while I was talking to one of my friends the word masturbation "slipped" ;) into the conversation, after the Transformers movie if any of you have seen it. Anyways, me and her shared how we discovered it, and she told me a really funny story about how she came by this one book that her mom was reading at the time (she was 16) and she read it thinking about something else. However, s she read that book she got really "excited" and started masturbating and some pretty funny things happened that I can't really go much into detail but it got me thinking about how people discover it. What was your experience?? :p

2. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I was prob 7 when I found playin with the head of my cock felt good

3. giggyman69

giggyman69 New Member

Gosh I think that I was prolly around 10. I was laying in bed and just started rubbing it and felt so good next thing I know i cummed lol.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Shit I was probly 10. I was on the couch downstairs at night when everyone was asleep and I guess it felt good to jack it. It felt like I had an orgasm but I didnt cum anything. I musta did that 10 times lol

After that I i did it every night and started thinking about women and sex with my teacher.. she was hot. After maybe 6 months I finally shot my first cumshot. I was like wtf.. Lets do that again!

Kpussy likes this.
  5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Pretty sure we had a thread about this at one time and I answered in it, but I can't find it.

In any case I was 12 and I was playing with myself a bit and then I started rubbing against the fitted sheet and it felt good so I kept at it. All systems were go and I had lift off. Then I laid there wondering if I'd just done what I thought I'd done.

6. BustyMcGee

BustyMcGee New Member

LOL this is always a fun story. I had a BFF in elementary school (probably 5th grade...so 10 or 11) who showed me that rubbing against something long enough (I think we practiced on a bed pillow lol), you would eventually "feel really good". So, she'd come over all the time and we'd dry hump every now and then. She is still my BFF, but we don't masturbate together anymore. LOL:lol

dhard and littleshow like this.
  7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

wow thats funny.

One thing about discovering masterbation.. Why didnt anybody tell me about this!?!

Kpussy likes this.
  8. Trond

Gold Member

Of course you can go into detail as long as you don't give out her name and address :)

I was pretty late. 15 I think. I just decided to try it out in the bathroom.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

About 11 or 12 and it felt so good when I touched myself I couldn't stop, and when I came it was awesome. By that age I was well into puberty and quite well developed, so I also had the sex drive.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I was probably about 5. I found rocking on my foot during class felt really good. I also did it while I was riding in shopping carts and moved on to the side of the bath tub, bed, etc.

Unomike2 likes this.
  11. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

5, maybe 4. was playing with this back massager thing my parents had, eventually it found its way to my junk. man, im glad agfunk posted. all you other guys were much older, started to feel like a bit of a creeper :p

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yeah thats like not even Kindergarden lol

13. nyxx

nyxx New Member

5 when i saw 'when harry met sally'

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Kind of always knew that touching down there felt so good but was wickedly evil.
    Around 12 got first dry "wet" dreams which soon turned into floods.
    Figured if could be so good asleep must be ok awake despite what the priests were preaching. Had much guilt but was too hooked to give it up.
    Only ceased when real sex came along and took over the same way.
    Never looked back since but still occasionaly still go there for fun :)

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's actually about what happened with me. I was super young in elementary school and a childhood girlfriend and I used to "practice"together so we would be good when we got boyfriends. Or that's what we told each other. I think I was maybe...8 at the time? It wasn't until I was a bit older that I did it solo.

Many fond memories of that when I was younger, definitely what developed my love for the same sex.

djanalyst and dhard like this.
  16. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

i was probably 7th grade when realized the scrambled playboy channel and would sit there trying to distinguish the female fun parts...to be young again...

17. inchaosandriots

don't remember how exactly i first discovered it, but i was probably about 7 when i did. i didn't even know what sex was or how to do it, all i knew was that it felt good for some reason thinking about girls naked seemed to bring it on.

for the longest time i couldn't even cum from it. i was too young. i'd get to the point of orgasm and it would just end with intense pain and.... nothing.

then one day i fucking exploded and my life changed forever.

18. LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl New Member

10 years old... jacuzzi jets

djanalyst and littleshow like this.
  19. Kermit

Gold Member

I don't remember really i was like little, even then a mini-perv in training lol. I remember in kindergarden getting in trouble for masturbating during naptime, but i was like six didn't know any better lol

20. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Oh god... To make my story short, it was around when I had sex ed in 5th grade.

I kinda worry my 5 year old boy has made the discovery, he isn't at the point where he fully gets everything about appropriate behavior in public... He's been telling fat people that they're fat lately.