how did you and your boyfriend/girlfriend first get into it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CuteGurl_8554, Jun 20, 2014.

1. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

I mean what happened the first time you and him/her first got sexually intimate? was it totally unexpected or were you both expecting things to get raunchy that night? (or day) how did it happen? details please! were you nervous or just happy or what?

#1 CuteGurl_8554, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. luvbug

Gold Member

Bloody hell that was 24 years ago!!:eek::rolleyes:

I'm sure I was nervous as hell!! :rolleyes:

Mikey22 and ply like this.
  3. ginger

Gold Member

nervous, scared, horny, happy yes all of these :D

HotForHoney and luvbug like this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I was a little nervous because of how good he looked. We expected to have sex though. That was what we met up for.

ply and luvbug like this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Creamed my jeans as I recall it, fucking messy cleaning up in he public toilet!

Meee and luvbug like this.
  6. ginger

Gold Member

and they say romance is dead....way to go bushy LOL

Meee, HotForHoney and luvbug like this.
  7. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

LOL. Me too. We were making out in a car and started dry humping. She breathlessly asked did I have a condom. I didn't so we just continued and before we both came. I had condoms the next time we went out.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

With my current SO - already documented in the Today's Sex thread. Here it is again:

9. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

We had been flirting for weeks. Then we went drinking and had a great time. I knew we were going to have sex so I was nervous and excited. She kept her heels on. It didn't take long for us both to cum and I finished all over her stomach and collapsed in it. We just lay there until the morning and did it again

10. BlueCollar

Gold Member

With my current love it started one day at her house. She was making a cake. And she had a big glob of chocolate icing on her finger. I said fuckit and grabbed her hand and stuck her finger in my mouth. I swirled my tongue up her finger getting all the icing. I told her " mmm. Tastes good. :)". She had that oh fuck look on her face. You know the one. Lol
    Two days later she came to my apartment. She was wearing a black low cut top and a pink skirt Like a summer dress. We ate lunch hung out for a bit and then it happened. We started on the couch. Ended up on the floor. Against the wall. On the bathroom sink. In the shower. Into the hallway. And finished on my bed. Then we napped. Woke up and did it again. Very hot.

11. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I believe it was a Saturday afternoon or something like that, I was at her place to pick her up and she just blurted out and asked if I wanted to have sex with her. Caught me off guard and I must of sounded like a fool! I think it went thru my head, is it for real or a trick question? LOL I am not a natural flirt and have been told that I miss signals…Wifey has always been very bold so I’m glad it worked out.

12. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

My memory is shady with a few previous partners, though I do remember the most recent endeavors.

With my last two partners, it was expected but still totally awkward.

My ex and I talked online for six years before meeting in person. There was lots of tension and nervousness, mostly on my part. We talked for awhile and at one point he asked if he could kiss me. I said no, not because I didn't want him to, but because it was the first thing that came out of my mouth. He was confused. A little while later he asked again, and I said he could if he quit asking me first. lol Twenty seconds later and I was completely fine and everything progressed from there. And lasted the better part of the next nine hours. (Like I said, lots of tension there.)

Current man thing, it was anticipated but we were still getting used to each other. He essentially said "let's get the first kiss over with so we can stop being awkward".. and proceeded to kiss me, slamming my head into a wall. I then decided that I needed a drink and a smoke before, and then we could try again. The second try went much much better. =]

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  13. Meee

Gold Member

Our first date was an outdoor concert on a Saturday afternoon, then dinner at a casual place, then a walk around a lake, where we had our first kiss. After the sun had set, he suggested that it was time to take me home, but I suggested other plans. Then we spent a long time in the back seat of the car getting physical and having sex. I was the one who had brought condoms. I was nervous, I think, but I'd gotten a lot of information about what to do and what to expect and I was confident. I'd made a decision that this was it and this was the boy. I had a feeling of adventure. This was the first time for both of us. We were in high school, somewhat under 18. It went quite well. We talked about what we were doing the whole time. This is the boyfriend I'm living with now.

What details were you asking about?

rcc8611, JonJo, ply and 1 other person like this.
  14. Mikey22

Gold Member

I was nerveous as Hell. It started on the coutch at my parents house, Watching a Horror movie. It progressed to my room. We did it 3 or 4 times that night.:D Then my parents came home.:( The next encounter was on the tailgate of her moms truck.:) I guess she liked it, I still have her 26 years later.:)

#14 Mikey22, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    HotForHoney and JonJo like this.
  15. minskminx

Gold Member

As you may know my boyfriend lives in a different city from me. So we dated once a week for about 5 or 6 weeks. We had done some kissing and cuddling but not really anything sexual, unless you count him touching my boobs. He asked if I wanted to go away with him for the weekend somewhere nice and of course I said yes!

I wasn't very nervous or anything just excited and desperate to have sex! The minute we got to our room we put down our bags and tore each others clothes off!

danrb007 likes this.