[Ask a Girl] How did u do it????

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tuna227, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

Hey girls I'm curious to try to give head and I don't know if I can bring myself to swallow lol. I was wondering the first time how and why did you swallow???? Also what is the best way keep sucking as he is cumming or let him jerk in your mouth so he can see how much u swallow????

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Swallowing my first time was total accident. It just kind of happened.
    Now my husband prefers to just deep throat himself (or I bob all the way down) as he's cumming. He prefers that to sucking or jerking.

If he's jerking it or I'm jerking it, it just kind of goes everywhere and is a hell of a mess.

Doitagain and Married M Nh like this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm not a fan of the taste of cum. Have you ever tasted it?

4. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

No I have never tasted it

5. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I'm a swallowing fan. I swallow all the time. I've mentioned on here before that the first few times I swallowed I gagged. After that it was fine. I've swallowed many hundreds of times since then and I never gagged again. So if you gag, the first time like I did, don't worry about it! Good cum is thick and gooey. Just takes a little bit of getting used to is all. As far as the taste goes, it's an acquired taste. If you don't like it right away, just keep swallowing every time until you do. My husband's cum has three different flavors, salty, none and sweet. It's usually sweet, but sometimes it has no flavor at all and then rarely it's salty. Texture wise it's usually thick and creamy which I like. Watery cum is a turn off for me.

Doitagain and sagswing like this.
  6. Meee

Gold Member

The first time I gave the boyfriend a blow job, I was so excited and pleased, I hardly even noticed how I swallowed. I had such a strong desire to take him into me, swallowing was just part of that.

Now, when the boyfriend cums in my mouth, I have his cock deep in my mouth toward the back. I swallow as he's pumping his cum into my throat and the back of my mouth. I don't feel it a lot in my mouth that way, and I don't let it all build up in my mouth before I swallow it. It just goes down smoothly as he gives it to me and I swallow again and again. My swallowing also makes some suction and makes my tongue slide on his cock, so he feels me sucking as he's cumming. When I give him hand jobs, sometimes I have him ejaculate into my mouth, so he can see his squirts going into me. Then there's a lot of cum in my mouth, but I still just swallow it. It doesn't seem to bother me. However, you might want to get used to having a little cum in your mouth before you do something like that. Try tasting a little cum, licking it a little to feel the texture on your tongue, and so on. It's actually quite nice. Once a man starts cumming, and his cock is forcefully pulsing, his cum is going to go somewhere, so it helps to have had a little preparation.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You ladies are turning me on reading your replies on how it is for you and what you do and like.

8. scar69

Gold Member

Just try it, if U don't like it ask him to change his diet so his cum will taste better. I love the taste of my mans cum, sometimes I want him to jerk off onto my tongue so I can watch the cum dribble out one drop at a time and I can let it sit on my tongue for a while instead of just swallowing when he shoots down my throat, I could swallow his cum all day long

12barblues likes this.