how common is nipple hair on a women

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sabian, May 5, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

have you had it? what do you do about it? is it an age thing?

My wife just turned thirty, and last night while laying in bed I began to softly rub and kiss her right boobie, when i kept stopping and grabed my tongue as if I had a hair in my mouth, but nothing was there. I thought maybe it was just a head hair no big deal. finaly had to stop turn on the lights and :eek there it was, HUGE. like three inches. That sucker must have grown over night. This was worse than those crazy dandy lions in my yard. Needless to say my wife was mortifed. It was a team effort, we plucked it. She said that thing felt like it was rooted to her spine.LOL.. is this common, be honest, we can take it. Well, atleast I can. She has the cutest little breast , even if they do decide to grow a beard. help me out she is so disgusted.

2. too_thick

too_thick Member

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

At this stage, if it's only an odd hair I wouldn't worry about it. It could be years before another one ever crops up again.

I used to have this single black hair growing right out of the centre of my right nipple in my mid 20's. My partner at the time used to enjoy playing with it with his tongue. Eventually it grew long enough for me to pluck it and surprisingly it came out without any discomfort at all. It's never grown back and I've never had any other hairs around my nipples besides downy ones. I've also had stray single hairs on one breast near my arm and one on my nose. Thankfully they were fine and no one else noticed them. I used to leave them just for the fun of it but eventually they vanished never to return.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yuk, I hate titty hair and yes have encountered them.
    One lady had heaps and after I told her of my strong aversion had frequent waxing.
    I also have a bit of chest hair including around my nipples which I also hate and shave off.

5. 33stack

Gold Member

I shave my whole upper body, from belly button to neck. Pit hair REALLY grosses me out.

6. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Its common. I've read about it on women's health sites. Says not to pluck or wax or shave. Safest thing to do it cut it with a pair of scissors, otherwise it'll grow back worse or cause infections.

7. thunderseed

Gold Member

I've heard about it too. We have tiny microscopic hairs all over our bodies, it's just unnoticeable and feels smooth to the touch. Wherever there is pores, there is hairs, and on some women the hairs around the chest area grow different lengths.

I don't have boob hairs but I still have leftovers of Lanugo (hypertichosis). At least it never got excessive and never grew long. It is hardly noticeable but really strange, and I'm wondering if it will ever go away. It's been almost a year now since I recovered.

When I had anorexia all of my body hair turned bright white! Except for my eyebrows and pubic hair. For many years. It's a symptom of extreme starvation and malnutrition. Sometimes they glisten in the sun, it's weird.

First you get so cold it feels like needles are prickling you everywhere, like your scalp is crawling around on you and then all your body hair turns into this incredibly soft down fuzz and turns white.
    My hairs used to be black.
    I've been waiting for my arm hairs to turn dark again, but I don't know if they ever will?
    I could get used to it being white forever. i know a lot of women who bleach their arm hairs white so they aren't as noticeable, so I guess it could be worse.

8. Polly

Polly Member

It could be a sign of peri-menopause. If her progesterone levels are dropping relative to her estrogen levels this can happen. This happened to me around the same time. One day I noticed a long black hair next to my nipple. A few years later there were a few more long black hairs. I pluck them off now about once a week. If she can get her hands on natural progesterone cream it could help. Ask her if her period is changing as well (is it becoming more, lasting longer, does she have blood clots etc.?), also if she feels like her skin is becoming more "dry". If symptoms like that are starting she should go to the doctor to rule out PCOS as that's a major health risk.

Like it or not, our bodies change after 30, mostly due to hormonal changes. And it doesn't help if our partner tells us it's "gross".

9. sabian

sabian New Member

Wow, Thanks Polly for your info. I will be sure to tell and ask her all this info.

10. sabian

sabian New Member

Thanks, Thunderseed, your the best. I never heard of Lanugo before, but know what you mean about those super tiny hairs. Thats interesting stuff. Wonder why that did'nt effect your eyebrows or your pubse? thanks again.

11. nymphette

nymphette New Member

It's fairly common to have a few hairs, you can shave or pluck them if they concern you, no biggie.

12. sabian

sabian New Member

Ive been tracking that stray hair now since my original post. no sign of it yet.:) The best part of the whole thing is that my wife also checks it every night. It's a turn on watching her fondle her boobies and pay so much attention to them. i hope she gets more.LOL...

13. Berend

Berend New Member

I've had hairs around my nipples since my late teens. Shaving causes ingrown hairs, and plucking actually causes another hair to come out the same pore. I never thought much of it. What I did think was funny was when some turned grey. ;-)

#13 Berend, May 13, 2012
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
  14. sabian

sabian New Member

that is funny! We plucked hers, there is no way i could shave it, to close to her nippies:). Do you just let yours go? and how long do they get? cause her one hair was super long. It was a freak hair, it was longer than any hair on her natural puss.

15. ladypinkbubble

ladypinkbubble New Member

Most women I know pluck or wax so it would be hard to know.

16. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey thanks, maybe if it does come back, she will let me try wax. that sounds fun.