How can.......

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by CuriousCo, Sep 16, 2008.

1. CuriousCo

CuriousCo New Member

A Man or a Woman go from saying they love making love to you one day and then 24 hours later they love you and then less than 24 hours after that they break up with you not knowing what they want in thier life. WTF is wrong with ppl, how is that even possible.......

Im sad, angry, torn and lost..........:ugh

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

First of all, I am sorry that you feel so bad. The truth is, people lie. They speak before they think, and rather than not say anything they tell you less than what is the truth. Doesn't make it right, fair, or less hurtful, it is just the way it is. People get scared when they feel things that they do not understand. The best thing you can do is talk to this person, and be willing to hear what they have to say. It is scary to love someone. Someone you love can hurt you.....I hope it works out.

3. CuriousCo

CuriousCo New Member

FC Its hard when you put more into this man that your last marriage, the one man you were truly in love with and made you happy a man that made me see a new light for myself that made me a better person, that someone that all I have to do is look at and Im wet:eyes, he went from making love to me to breaking up with me after 9 months 2 days later. We had a huge awards dinner that meant as much to me as it does to him this weekend and he doesnt even want me there because he doesnt know what he wants in life now and doesnt want to hurt me, my stomach is knots and I wanna vomit just knowing I wont be there for this incredible amazinf event.......

This pain sucks, hurts worse than my marriage ending or the last engagment I broke it off with and that wasnt really even eithers fault but due to other circumstances........Thanks for listening...........:)

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hun, I know you are hurting. I have been there, more times than I care to think about. It is so hard to understand why someone you love, and who you thinks loves you leaves. It sounds like he loves you so much it scares him, but who knows? Like I said...talk to him. Ask him why. What do you have to lose by knowing? If he needs space, give it to him. I am sorry you are hurting. But if this does not work out you will heal. I promise. I know it doesn't help right now, but if you need to talk, PM me.

5. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Sometimes it's that they just aren't communcating with you enough =/ I know from personal experience. My ex-boyfriend was really in love with me [so he said, I think it was infatuation and complete admiration] but I thought I felt the same but didn't, and instead of actually going to him first and being honest about my feelings, I broke up with him.

To him it was out of the blue, as if I was lying to him and that I was the most awful person in the world. I'll admit it wasn't the best way to handle the situation but I can say for you that he's probably just really bad at communicating and that's only his fault.

You'll make it through don't worry, and i'm really really sorry you're hurting =/ Please feel better, watching cat videos helps.

But in seriousness, he doesn't know how to communicate, and he's probably going through an early/late-mid life crisis. You can't blame yourself because the problem obviously lies within him. The best you can do is force yourself to be happy and hope that one day he'll open up and really allow you to understand what was going through his head. Give him some time to figure out his thoughts then talk to him. Just don't beat yourself up about it and you can't feel that all love is lost. Don't give up hope on love and happiness because it will never give up on you.

People are always here to help.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I second this. :)

As for the OP's problem, I think he might have been experiencing some guilt over his feelings, and he was saying them outloud to reassure himself. Maybe it was his way of defying how he really felt in his heart.

7. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

sounds like the good ole "its not you it's me" stuff...Damn I hate that line