How can you know your woman is ready to go?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Reddevildan, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Reddevildan

Reddevildan New Member

I wonder how can I tell my woman is wet enough and ready to go? Of course, I can ask her but i think it's not romantic. Is there anyway that I can read from her body?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

A hand to gently rub across her opening / a finger to slowly slide into her and perhaps your tougne to manipulate her outer and inner lips, brush across her vagina...im sure things like this will at the least let you know if she is wet enough, i think could tell you the answer to this :)

If these are not the ways you wish to go about finding out...then perhaps asking her when your both not having sex ( in a converstaion instead ) asking her to let you know when she is aroused by telling you with a signal or a whispered word.

These arnt the only ways im sure but a few ideas .

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Hats off to you for being considerate enough to care. :tup

That's a good question, seeing as how us women don't exactly sport easily detected boners like you guys do when you're hot and bothered. ;)

That being said, a woman's lips (and I don't mean the ones on her face ;)) will often be slightly swollen and full. Sometimes mine get to the point where simply squeezing my thighs together very tightly feels very good. :p

The biggest indicator I think I give when I'm ready is I can't sit still(!!!) Sexual energy has to go somewhere! I find myself squirming and moving about unless I work very very hard not to. That's my dead give away. :eek:
    Also, her breathing may be deeper. Not necessarily fast, or hard breathing, but deepened.

Everyone is different, so I can only offer what I have experienced. Wetness is of course a good indicator, however, dryness even during arousal is a common occurance for women for various reasons including birth control methods, so you probably don't want to rely solely on that until you're more familiar with her body.

Best wishes, I hope some of us on the forum can help. :)

4. cs00

cs00 New Member

everyone can tell

my ass jumps around like its on fire & then i spray all over everybody

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

NK gave a much better answer than I could
    ever give, So I'll just stay off my soap box on that.

Hiker:sf