[Ask a Girl] How can men be sexy?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bubo, Apr 9, 2016.

1. bubo

bubo Member

Ok, so for women it's somehow easy, you put on sexy lingerie, red lipstick, cute smile and it's done.

What can a man put on or do to look sexy? Is there anything a man can do that really gets you going?

loves2ride likes this.
  2. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Just be a guy :) I generally prefer guys that keep everything natural (no shaving of genital areas/chest/etc). Just throw on a pair of jeans, nice shoes and a shirt and you're set :)

Edit: a sexy cologne never hurts ;)

Amature, danrb007, loves2ride and 2 others like this.
  3. bubo

bubo Member

That sounds easy, I already comply (although I do shave down there :rolleyes:).

loves2ride and MariaMaria like this.
  4. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

I'M all yours ;)

MariaMaria likes this.
  5. wanderingwife

Gold Member

Are you talking about for a night out? Effort goes a long way with me whether it's a night out or in. I agree with Maria that looking and smelling your best is a great thing. I personally prefer a manscaped man so doing that is nice for me:)

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I can't believe you ladies didn't immediately mention neatly maintained fingernails! :eek:

Also: What colognes do you consider sexy? A more musky? A more floral? What?

loves2ride and MariaMaria like this.
  7. bubo

bubo Member

Well, I mean for a nice sexy time at home.

8. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

manners,a great sense of humor,sexy smile and eyes,
    and a sexy body always helps

I forgot don't be the jealous type,

#8 SexyFantasyGirl, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    MariaMaria likes this.
  9. sandwich

Gold Member

If I could explain my husband's eyes adequately I would. I like what he does with them. It is intoxicating plus he is naturally very sensual which is nothing he tries to do. It's more like how he is. That's probably not very helpful. Maybe what it gets down to is that someone out there likes your unique qualities. I can't say I ever met anyone quite like my husband or that he meets some list of things I was looking for. It was going to take a whole lot of something to get my attention and he had whatever that was.

Amature and MariaMaria like this.
  10. bubo

bubo Member

Sense of humor - a bit twisted, but - checked
    Sexy eyes - 2x checked
    Jealousy - negative (so checked)

What does exactly "sexy body" mean for you? Like a six pack & abs?

11. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

fit body

12. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

It's about attitude and confidence. Also be clean and nicely shaven. (A beard can help too lol)
    I am not a fan of cologne.

13. bubo

bubo Member

Can you go deeper in the attitude part? It's like saying, be sexy - just too generic to get something out of it.

In a way I get all of it, but I'm still looking for ideas how to be irresistible for my girl ;-) especially before the sexy time.

14. bubo

bubo Member

Indeed, dirty and not mantained fingernails are just gross, no matter whether it's a man or a woman.

loves2ride likes this.
  15. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

(for lounging around the house as you also mentioned.....)

I think my husband is so sexy when he just gets out of the shower and puts on one of his long shirts/t-shirts and wears nothing underneath except his leather Cock & Ball strap. And I love the light cologne scent (meaning only 1 - 2 sprays) he wears. That combo alone is so sexy to me and makes me wanna do all sorts or dirty things to him. :D

And @10_3XL my man does keep his nails trimmed and clean! He doesn't want to hurt or scratch "precious" ;):p

Some Colognes that I think are sexy are: Gentleman only, Fendi, Versace Eros, Pi, Pi Neo - well pretty much anything Versace or Givenchy, and some Armani Diamonds too :p

Love2BKinky likes this.
  16. Gingerbear

Gold Member

That depends on the girl. Confidence without cockiness is the sexiest thing a man can wear in my eyes. Men are visual (in most cases) and ladies emotional. Fulfill her emotionally she will become your queen & treat you like her king.

RubyAsh and JackieTreehorn like this.
  17. RaynieJ

Gold Member

This is a tough one, very hard to put into words I think. For me, a man is more attractive the more masculine he is. Body hair, facial hair, big hands, strong arms, deep gravelly voice, stuff like that. Its never how he dresses alone, but that can definitely be a very pleasant addition. I also tend to find gruff, angry men attractive. *shrugs* Must be all that testosterone. :p

RubyAsh likes this.
  18. sensless

Gold Member

That's an easy one.

Nothing will make you sexier than the way you look at me. A hint of a smile curling just a little bit the corners of your mouth. Your eyes locked on mine, till you get my attention. Then you look at my body , head to toes and back to head and my eyes. As you're back, your smile is a bit more present.

By then I know you approve of my body, you're interested and I have your attention. There's no other woman in the place you desire more than me.

It's your magic: you make me feel special. You're making me feel good about myself, you're making me feel sexy.

Now, the coup de grace. You'll ask me with your eyes and body language to check you out. How? A man like you just know. You'll move so that I get full view of your body. If you were behind a table, you'll move away from it. And you look at yourself, like brushing inexistent something from your arm, while looking at it. I'll have to follow it.

So, I'll check you out. You're standing tall, legs appart, arms relaxed, symmetry everywhere. You didn't move toward me, you aren't behaving, nor standing like a boy, or a clown. It's striking you can just stand there, while a woman looks at you, no need to hide behind stupid humor, armored in confidence as you seem to be.

What have I seen? I don't even remember, besides the fact your demeanor beams confidence.

l smile back at you and you come my way.

The main attraction on a man is the way he makes me feel. I love men who make my clit feel warm.

Amature, JackieTreehorn and lucky5338 like this.