How can I turn him on?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by blueidbab, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueidbab

blueidbab New Member

My boyfriend and I have been together almost a year and usually have a great relationship. In the passed few months, though, it seems that I cant get him excited. I dont even try to initiate anymore because I got tired of my advances going unnoticed or ignored. I asked him why he didnt get excited when I tried and he told me that he didnt know I was " in the mood " and that I should be blunt or say something. Well, I tried that several different ways and in different situations and maybe he thought I was joking but still being ignored. Only time we have sex anymore is when he innitiates it. Im just confused as to what im doing wrong. When we do have sex it is amazing and he says the same, so why then do I want it more than he does? Does he have a low sex drive? Im beginning to think that im not good in bed. Please, if u have any suggestions for me to try or any advice, respond. I should also say that this all started when he got "sick" (urinary tract infection) and they keep coming back, or so he says.
    Confused

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.