How can I regain interest in sex after I cum?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by spider69mv, Jan 21, 2009.

1. spider69mv

spider69mv New Member

Let me put it this way...
    After sex, after I cum...I lose everything. I can't get it up no more, I'm not horney anymore and it's not for a short time, it's all night. I know that are guys who do it all night long.
    Any advise? How can I regain interest in sex after I cum?

2. igor

Gold Member

You are like most of us guys. Once the big event is over, that's it for a while. Some guys recover in maybe 15 minutes or so, for others it may take a day or more. That's just how we are wired.

3. evman

evman New Member

As you get older it's like the song says, "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."

In my mid 30's when my wife and I started dating, it wasn't uncommon for me to cum twice. Sex with her once just wasn't enough. Now in my early 50's I could still do it but my we are lucky sometimes to find the time to do it once. I'm ok with that and she certainly is. I keep teasing her (I'm really serious though) about doing it twice like the old days. I think those days are long gone though. If your SO is ok with once then I wouldn't worry about it. Try to make it last as long as you can or at least as long as you both want it to. Make the most out of the one time.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Tantric sex will enable you to orgasm without ejaculation, multiple times, and keep going. Tantric sex also enables you to orgasm with ejaculation, and not feel so tired. Before then with regular sex, I used to be able to come and then be ready within 20 minutes to half-an-hour, into my forties before I studied Tantric.

I believe part of the difference in male recover time is testosterone. High testosterone men recover quicker, and have a generally higher sex drive (and another benefit too). All men have a sex drive, often high, but high levels of testosterone make the sex drive achingly high.

5. jdtorr

jdtorr New Member

After the 'refractory period', maybe try making out with her and forget "trying" to feel horny. Just approach it normally

6. TheGardener

TheGardener New Member

The more you think about it, fret/worry/be concerned about it, the less likely it'll happen!

Relax... if it happens, it happens... if not, no worries.

:cool

7. mid87

mid87 New Member

My girl after I have cummed in her pulls out and starts sucking me softly event though i'm not hard she sucks me till i get hard then we go again. It works well, alittle messy if i cumed in her but works.

8. Mobius

Mobius New Member

the reason why your not horny is because when males orgasm they make a chemical in the brain that reduces your want for sex, the reason for this is because otherwise you would want to have sex the whole time long and that would be unhealthy.
    Best is just wait a while cuddle with your girl kiss touch her and just let your mood come naturally again.

9. bassguy96

bassguy96 New Member

I have the same problem, of course it doesn't help that the second it's over she is ready to clean up and go to sleep....

10. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

You are a normal guy. Blow it and then go to sleep. Work hard and when it is over go to sleep. That is your reward for a job well done

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Limelight, once again your bitterness is showing through. Perhaps it would do you some good if you started your own thread about what is going on with you, so that the community can try to help you, instead of writing posts on other people's thread that are so full of negativity and downright disrespectful of women.

12. Jaz70

Jaz70 New Member

:rose
    I don't mean to get 'off side' with anyone on my very first post..... But Mr Limelight... you'd wake up very.... ALONE....

A 'Recovery' shower get's my vote....;)

13. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

i think cowboy lover put it perfectly. I don't know whats going on of course, but i can tell something is up. :(

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I can cum and just keep going... I have always been like that though.

When I was first with my g/f she used bc and I went bareback. I would cum and then keep going until I came again. Two in a row is my limit though.

Many times I would cum and just keep on stroking away until she came.

I started getting paranoid about her getting pregnant once when she missed her period for a week.. so we have used condoms also ever since.

Since I use condoms with my g/f now that makes it messy and I don't do it much anymore since we don't want any kids right now lol. Sometimes I'll cum before her, so I'll try to keep going but I don't do it too long because I don't want the rubber to break. She is still on bc so there is always a backup, but I don't like to take chances.

I think the key is stong pc muscles... after I cum I am really sensitive but I find if I keep myself inside her, I can just keep going. It is just a matter of ignoring that ultra sensitive feeling after you cum (guys know what I'm talking about). I just squeeze my PC muscles to keep from going soft and within 30s or so I am fully hard again like I never came.

I find if I pull out though, I go soft pretty fast... so the big key is staying insider her and working those PC muscles.