[Ask a Girl] How can I help my wife?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Insane451, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Insane451

Insane451 New Member

Ok so some background, we have been together forever and she is straight. But recently she has said she might be interested in trying things with a girl. We have discussed this in the past and I have told her if she ever wants to she can without needing to "ask for permission". Now she has said she might want to and has already asked a friend of hers if she would be willing to, and she said yes. My wife has explained to me just because she might want to do things with a girl she isn't ready to right now, and I understand that. So my question is how can I talk to her to help her figure things out and maybe help her be ready to have sex with her friend without sounding like I'm trying to push her into doing it? I know if we just drop the subject she will forget about it and that's the end of that, but I feel if we continue to talk about it and her reservations about it she will feel like I'm pushing her to do something she's not ready to. Please help.

2. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums.

My humble ( :lol ) opinion is this: Your wife talked to a friend and the friend said yes. So if she just forgets about it, that isn't very polite to the friend. I think the person she should talk to about this is her friend. They can explore her feelings about it between two friends and then you don't have to look like you're pushing or meddling. However, you also should understand that your wife's desires are hers and not yours, and you can't count on her fulfilling your own girl-on-girl fantasies.

3. Insane451

Insane451 New Member

I understand that, and I've told her I can only give my opinion and she needs to talk to her friend because she would be better at helping my wife. And a side note I'm not looking for anything out of this, I don't expect a threesome or anything and I've told my wife this. All I want is for my wife to have fun. The only thing I want is to hear about how the experience was. Now if it does lead to a threesome or me being able to watch I'm not going to turn that down

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dude since you agreed to this concept then let nature take it's course.
    If you wife chooses to "forget it" then let it be as she is not ready to jump the fence.
    She may be bi curious without the desire to act it out now that she knows that another woman would accept her that may be enough to satisfy that curiosity.