How can I have my Bf last longer in bed?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Mandy87, May 28, 2012.

1. Mandy87

Mandy87 New Member

So we just started being official and having sex ...i really enjoy , but he just cums like 10-15 mins lol..I know I am very tight and he gets so excited, which i understand , but sucks cuz i don't cum( i never came during sex before anyways) what can i do? we don't always use condoms, maybe try that..what do u all think : ) ?

2. Benni

Benni Member

Have him please you FIRST, then have intercourse. Both of you are satisfied that way.

3. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

What id give for 15mins. Its been 3 yrs of sex and I get maybe 5min. :(:(:(:(

4. CaliSmooth

CaliSmooth New Member

I usually go down on her first. The body tremour and the tension in her thighs and her moans and screams are enough to keep me rock hard while I'm doing my thing. Once she cums a couple times, her pussy is soo sensitive and wet, that once I slide inside..all I need is 10-15, and she's loving it. Once I finish, i go back down if I'm still wanting more, and eat her until I'm hard again.

Have him try this out. It'll be a good time for both of you.

5. davej

davej Member

He's coming to bed with a loaded gun. 4 play is good. Give him a bj until he cums (anytime during 4 play) then have sex after that. It works for me and always satisfies the lady friend.

6. sabian

sabian New Member

Thats the price you pay when your smoking hott and sexy! :D

7. sayss18

Gold Member

First have him lick and suck your clit until you cum so you are satisfied before he enters you. You could also try positions that let him rub your clit while he is inside you so that you cum. I usually do these things to give the lady her orgasm as I also cum quickly and can't always give her orgasm just by penetrating her.

8. almostthere

Gold Member

Id give you 60
    Yes let him please you first. I alwys have and still make sure the wife goes first. It kinda trians you into holding out til she's done. If her orgasm is a quiet one she gets two. Id say she gets two half the time

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

The average intercourse time for couples, scientifically measured, is 6 to 7 minutes. For us with my girth we can't go longer than 10 because we both get sore, which spoils things. Orgasm from intercourse is not common but can happen with the right positions more than extreme duration. This is where my girth has an advantage, thickness gives more stimulation to the clitoris when thrusting, but it still takes the right positions as well.

I use positions or angles which result in direct g-spot stimulation for my wife, and that can get her to orgasm in three or four minutes. This is after she's had her first orgasm from oral sex.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well then scientifically speaking I am doing it all wrong as consider a quicky to be 15 mins, normal 30 mins and overtime 45 - 50 mins.
    Sometimes it pays not to be so big or long; stamina is not necessarily for the muscle bound folks ;)

11. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

hehehe :rofl

12. mrsbedwetter

mrsbedwetter New Member

I had similar problem as you did (except I didn't really enjoy it) with my ex's and I always thought the problem was me... being on the tight side and all. But my current bf can last really long by slowing down a little before getting close to the climax and then go faster again. He says throttling the intensity actually builds him up and makes even better for him when he finally cums. It's a win-win.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Everyone has their own prioities in life, but at the moment I am having regular sex with three different women, sort-of like a harem, and a lot of that is down to my size. I am also booked to see a couple on Saturday week where the husband wants me to fuck his wife, and that's down to my size too. He wants to join in later, but my experience with several couples threesomes is that some husbands are aroused by the concept of their wife being beautiful enough and sexy enough to tempt a big-cocked stranger to have sex with her, but often the reality is rather different. And the mixed feelings the have over witnessing passionate sex between wife and stranger plays havoc on their own performance capabilities. Some have enjoyed watching us and gone on to have their own turn, but many times it's ended up being mostly wife and I. Be careful what you wish for!

As for me, my youthful casual sex days carry through to today, and I can meet a beautiful and sexy woman who wants me, and have fantastic, passionate sex like I've known her all my life. That's a talent born of experience.

There have been other advantages for me from my girth beyond the harem and the threesomes, and I could write a lot more but I won't.

14. yuyo

yuyo New Member

I usually come and just keep pumping, if you do this you'll not lose your erection and the second time will last for as long as you want.

15. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

No one has yet mentioned slowing down. First RELAX, then BJ for a while, but not to orgasm, then clit licking for a while, but not to orgasm, intercourse for a while, but not to orgasm, over and over and over, and all of the above with a little teasing to make things even more intense. From first touch to last climax, wife and I usually take about 4 hours, with one or 2 orgasms each. When a male and a female body touch sexually, it's not a race to the finish, it's a journey of pleasure to be savored and relished in detail, IMhO, of course. I discovered this in my late 20s and it's been heaven ever since for both of us.