How can I encourage him?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Halogen, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Hi all,

This is kind of a bizarre question. The boyfriend and I are moving in together this weekend. (Actually, I'm moving in with him, and I'm super nervous but that's another story)

Now, he has a..masturbation..ritual, if you will. He works nights, so like twice a week, when he gets home at 5am or so, he'll um, tend to himself. ;)

We've been talking a lot about what will change, and he told me that he doesn't think he'll continue his ritual after I move in. He said he would die of embarassment if he got caught.

I feel almost guilty about that. He hasn't acted like "damn you for screwing up my schedule" or anything, but I don't want to take away his personal time. (plus, the idea of catching him secretly turns me on big time - i'm such a ho! ;))

Is there any way I can encourage him to um..continue his private time?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Have you both enjoyed 'mutual masturbation'? If not, suggest it non-chalant during one of your sexual encounters. Then you can express you pleasure in knowing that he can pleasure himself, ... what a turn-on it is to you, etc. It should be a good opening to let him know that you're not moving in to change his life, but to enhance it.

Finding the right moment to broach a subject, then using the right words to make your partner feel comfortable in his own sexuality is a great gift that every woman should develop. :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Tell him. I'm sure he'd love to know how you really feel about it. :) Seriously, talk to him!

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

If ya can't beat 'em ... join 'em. ;)

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Agreed! I don't think any magic words are necessary...just let him know how you feel.

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

One day when you are laying in bed together naked, whisper in his ear that you want to see him stroke his dick.. or whatever term you like.

Then lay on his chest or stomache and watch him... if he is a righty, lay on his left side.. or vice versa.. don't cramp his style lol.

Then reach down and rub his balls for him... kiss his chest..etc...

Thats what my girl did with me.. it was really hot and helped me get over any inhabitions I had about doing it in front of her.

7. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Yeah...

...tell him how hot you think it is and that you'd so get off on 'catching' him!

8. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Get into the fun

If you have evr worked any kind of late shift then you will know that when you get home you are still very hyped up,but you need to get to sleep so your boyfriend technique is needed,so urge him on and join him sometime.When people tell me they can not sleep I always want to tell them have an O and that will knock you out.

9. mxlonerider

mxlonerider New Member

Def talk to him about it. If he's not comfortable about it, eh needs to be if you two are going to love together! I promise, he won't be able to just quit, he'd just take to trying to hide it, which isn't the best way out. Take the suggestions up there ^. If you're close enough to move in together, then you know he's a good guy for you; if he's a good guy for you, then he'll want to please you/make you happy; if you tell him it may turn you on to think of him tending to himself, not only will he be happy to have another way to please you, he'll probably be ecstatic that it's so easy and that he gets so much out of it too!

10. pdicky

pdicky New Member

yeah. i have to agree. talk to him. tell him you dont mind. tell him you would like to watch/help out if your into that kinda thing.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Halogen, can you give us an update on how things have been since you've moved in together?

12. Halogen

Halogen New Member

:eek: Surely! Well..he hasn't..really picked up his weekly Tuesday appointment yet. I think he's masturbated once, and that's after I was up and gone for work. I talked to him about perhaps some sort of mutual action going on, but I've been so busy with work and other goings on in my life, we haven't seen each other that much!

13. cook74

Gold Member

If my partner told me that I'd start masturbating more often :brow

14. sgman

sgman New Member

JUST TALK TO HIM!!!

One of my best sexual fantasies does not even involve any sexual acts. It would be for my wife to feel totally comfortable expressing herself with fearing judgment. I don't judge her at all but she's very hard on herself.