How can i date a girl?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Shandsome, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Shandsome

Shandsome New Member

can some1 plz teach me how to date a girl?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Live and learn. Advice in this area, though sometimes valuable, can be over rated. Experience is the best teacher. Get out there and practice.

3. Shandsome

Shandsome New Member

practice!
    lol
    if i get rejected, im down

4. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

Be bold and self-confident

Dating is a game you have to learn by doing. Nothing in the books will teach you all you need to know. But there are some basics you must observe.

* Look and dress smart.
    * Be bold and self-confident.
    * Don't hide your feelings. Tell her you need her.
    * Show her you really care by actions, not words only.
    * Compliment her at every opportunity.
    * Never get depressed if turned down. Expect to be turned down now and then but don't let it deter you.
    * Don't let her beauty deter you from expressing interest. Pretty women are even easier to date !

Good luck.

Jennifer.

http://kissing102.blogspot.com

5. Dreama

Gold Member

You'll get rejected anyway. So, what? Everyone gets rejected. You need to stop caring so much about what others think of you and care more about yourself. If you do that, then at least you will come across as a confident person, and confident is always a big plus to most women.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'll be a little pro-active here, I went to a co-ed school, and by year 11 we were a pretty tight-knit crew, and I used to casually chat with the girls when I was in the mood to do so. Nothing serious, just lunchtime stuff. I am not a sports guy or car guy, so I was comfortable talking to the girls about whatever you talk about in school. Some guys did their male things all the time, but I wasn't like that.

I notice (and maybe this is not surprising) that my 17 year-old son is the same, he's got his mates and he gets on with the girls too, and he feels pretty comfortable with both genders.

So maybe that's what you need, take away the dividing line and get to know women your age on a casual friendship basis. There came a time in my life at around 16 or 17 when this seemed a natural thing to do, and it was very nice too. I never dated any of those girls by the way, but my son has with the girls at his school!

7. Shandsome

Shandsome New Member

wow....all the girls in the school, that will be great :p
    i will try to ask her out

8. golferzach

golferzach New Member

Lots of practice!