How can I convince my wife to have anal sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BA95TA, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

Newbie here, and am confused with my wife :uhh: . We've had anal sex like once, or twice before when we were dating like 6 years ago, but that was it, never again. I know I wasnt as easy on the ass :lol the first time we did it, because that was my first time having anal sex and I was a little excited I guess, and she always say's Im very big, so do you think I just hurt her to much? I've asked her about having anal since then, but you'd think I just asked her if I could sleep with another woman with the reaction I got. So Im just totally confused and having been with the same partner for over 6 years now, I feel we need to experiment in the bed and thats just something Id like to experience again. What do I do????
  2. frodo

frodo New Member

get her pissed and rag the arse off her!!!!!!

3. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Dear BA 95 TA,

I have realized that one risks of anal sex is fecal material from the anus of your partner, coming in contact with the hole in the end of your penis. Contact of fecal material with your penis hole can cause a urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infections can orinarily be cured with anti-biotics. Sometimes stronger antibiotics have to be used, when safer, but less effective antibiotics fail to cure the infection. There are several threads about problems with anti biotics for urinary tract infections on this board.

Stronger anti-biotics have several disadvantages. One is that your germs build up a resistance to anti-biotics, so the less you yuse anti-biotics, the more effective they will be when you need them. Stornger Antibiotics also have more side effects, in themselves, and also have stronger interactions with alcohol, caffiene and other drugs or medicines. To rely on antibitics to solve urinary tract infections carries risks. Not to mention increased loads on your kidenys, liver and other critical organs.

So first, I would recommend using an expensive condom, for anal intercourse.

Ther is another advantage to avoiding anal intercourse, from my personal experience. There is an energy path for making love, and if vaginal love is woking OK, Anal sets up an energy path in a different area. I had a girl friend who, once we started occasionally using anal sex, she sould only climax withme, when I was using anal sex with her. She could no longer climax with vaginal sex with me. I think it was one factor that led to us eventually breaking up. So the fact that yhour wife is not intersted in Anal sex, may be a positive factor for your relationship.

I am sure that occasional anal sex works for many couples, and I don't really suggest they stop. Just for you, I would suggest you look for other alternative positions or love making options, and let anal slide. My wife objects to anal contact with my penis, but I sometimes jam my top into her buns. Sometimes I whack off into her buns. I am just as happy that my wife isnot intersted in anal sex, and ther are plenty of other avenues for me to have fun. You can search various approaches to variations on this forum. Maybe this thread should be dedicated to wild positions for vaginal sex, or at least non-anal sex.

Have you searched for Tatric Love Techniques on this board? What Tantric techniques do you use? Have you looked at the tantric positions video?

Have you searched for Deep Throat techniques? I have been coaching my wife to go furhter down on me. I tell her to take a deep breath, and after she comes to the top of her upward movement, I start pushing down on her head, as she goes downward, encouraging to take my tip deeper into her throat. My wife was on her stomach the other day, and I put vaseline on her short cut pussy hairs, and baby oil al over her, and put Astroglide on my tip, and I slid my tip into the mouth of her vagina and cupped my hand to support her her breast, and made short strokes, and felt her pussy kissing my tip and eventaully, I squirted her. My stomach was all over her buns, as I moved my tip into her lips.

What can you think of you have not tried? Find more ways to enjoy what you have. Trying to push for what you don't have may diminish what you do have now.

In what context did you talk to her? I find my wife is receptive to my usually requests when I take her out to lunch. When you give in on something for her, ask her for something you want. "OK, I agree that you get the car to go bowling on Thursdays, so how about you do ____ for me?" What special thing can you do for your wife, that will get her to do you extra favors?

Marriage is not perfect. Let us understand how to make it more fun.

Blessings
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2005
  4. BlastHer

BlastHer New Member

Why would you want to stick your dick in a ass full of shit? Would you jack off with shit in your hand? I treasure my dick and take care of it. I won't even let my wife suck on me until she brushes her teeth.
  5. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

BlastHer,
    Thats interesting....Do you make your wife brush her teeth before you kiss her also?Do you brush yours before you go down on her?Not trying to sound like a smart a** Just curious
  6. jellyfish

jellyfish New Member

She doesn't like it because you are hurting her.
    Be patience. Try anal plug. Start from small > medium > large.
  7. kbate

kbate New Member

I would use a baseball bat. Apply to back of head and go for it..

seriously. though... if she doesn't want it, you won't get it. those muscles can break things..
  8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Nice thought. Personally, I was thinking chloroform.
  9. BlastHer

BlastHer New Member

Out of respect and cleanliness. YES. I brush and floss after every meal and she does the same. Would not consider kissing each other with morning breath either. I have worked with guys that have had wives with female problems, cancer of the uterus, constant bleeding, and etc. If you seen these guys you would know why. Complete slobs with no respect for themselves or anyone else.
  10. blueidbab

blueidbab New Member

Logger is absolutely correct in saying it could cause a urinary tract infection. My boyfriend and I did have anal sex on occasion and if she has any fecies at the time then it gets in u. It happened with us and its very painful for the guy. He said it felt like sharp needles everytime he had to pee, which was quite often. It takes awhile to go away also. I like anal sex and we still do it sometimes but we now use a condom w/ lubricant. He talked me into it once and it wasnt that bad because he got me really wet first and we used that as lubricant. Good luck.
  11. Ange

Ange New Member

Some couples find what is good for the goose is good for the gander. When you have been on the receiving end your understanding for giving is greatly enhanced. Anal is one area where men and women are much the same (excluding the prostate). Patience, lube, gentleness, lube, condoms, lube, communication, lube, then more lube!
  12. texasford

texasford New Member

I'm in the same boat there pal, My wife & I had anal sex 2 times. Here's the rub(?) The first time she apparently got off on it, all the moaning and such, the next time> months later she said it hurt and gave her the runs. SO no mo butt sex,period....she says how'd you like a baseball bat in your ass?... So I have let the old anal boat leave without me.I suppose since marriage is a sacred thing it's not too much of a sacrifice...but that ass sure felt nice way back when....
  13. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Atleast some of you guys have been able to try it. I again got confirmation this weekend when, in general conversation, she mentioned that she would 'never want anything in her that had been in an ass'. So, I guess I will have to just dream on.....I do agree with the people that say use a condom. Anyone who has ever had a urinary infection would agree, barback anal just isn't worth the risk of fecal infection, and there IS risk.
  14. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

Ok, let her shove a large dildo up your arse and work away at you for 20 minutes. If you love it then she should olblige and let you do the same.

Really, I wonder about men, there are so many threads on "how do I convince so and so to have anal". How dare anyone try and force another to have something shoved up their butt. Ask once, if she says no, shut the fuck up forever. As a woman who has been pressured, I know. Shut up!
  15. SexyScorp

SexyScorp Gold Member

Amen sister amen.....

Treat yer women with some
    respect will ye lads..........

Go with a prostitute if you
    want an anything goes
    vibe

Not all women are the same

They need

love

care

romance

respect

AND NOT ALWAYS A FECKING DICK STUCK UP THEIR ASSES!!!!!!!!

Go do it to one of yer male friends if its that important..
  16. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

I am starting to think it is some sort of sick dominance thing. My ex was all very happy to shove it up my arse but the second I suggested he try it he balked. So he only got away with it once!
  17. SexyScorp

SexyScorp Gold Member

Ugghh....

either that or latent homosexual tendancies
    which I think is fine...

but how many would admit to being bi sexual
    or closet homosexual
  18. andrea2552

andrea2552 New Member

My husband was curious before and wanted to try but thank goodness he got turned off of it after we really discussed the issue. Stuff like infection, fecal matter, about fair play ie me ramming a dildo up his butthole, etc.
  19. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

Scorp, liking anal sex has absolutely NOTHING to do with homosexuality. The two are separate issues. :ugh

I like both giving and receiving, and I am straight.
  20. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

YES! You are so right on! I am getting so GOD DAMN FUCKING tired of reading these posts! When the fucking hell did men start treating their gfs/wives like fucking blow-up dolls they should be allowed to use for their pleasure in any god damn fucking way?!? ARRRRGH!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.