how big of a turn off for you is chewing tobacco?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dolphinfan, Jan 12, 2011.

1. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

I dip and love it. Just wondering how girls feel about a guy doing it...

2. Flame

Flame New Member

Wow, I've only ever seen that in the movies. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be turned on by it... but I would have to see it to know if it actually turned me off. Probably would depend a lot on the guy doing the chewing ;)

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

Growing up in the midwest, I've known a lot of guys that dip, don't know any girls that were turned on by it. I know a lot of girls that were repulsed by it. I wouldn't be with anyone that used tobacco period.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

ugh, if i had to watch you spit that crap in a cup all day and then try to kiss me....ANYWHERE....no, just no :(

5. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

"And she said hey boy, do you mind takin' me home tonight?
    'Cause I ain't ever seen a country boy with tires on his truck this
    high I said climb on up but honey watch the cup where I’m spitin’ my dip inside. And hold on tight 'cause its gonna be
    wilder than any 8 second ride!"

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

oh the charms of a southern man

no wonder i do long distance! just kidding lol

7. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

haha, im actually from the north way north, (Maine) but am a country boy to the core.

8. nurseharley

Gold Member

ohh lord! country boys are nice but why dipping? ive never actually asked a person why they dip, im far too grossed out to stick around them for long lol

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

One night it was hilarious, I was at a friends house for a little party, he was chewing as usual, on had a beer, the other his spit bottle. After a dozen or so beers and god only knows how much dip, and no girl would give him the tme of day...he got his bottles mixed...I think you can guess. He never did get that stain out of his carpet. My wife grew up in a little hick town and she wouldn't date anyone that chewed....she couldn't wait to get out.

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

you've left me with a bad taste in my mouth!!

11. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Huge turnoff, I wouldn't date or kiss anyone who chews on that crap.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm going to agree with Ninja, it's flat out fucking disgusting. I wouldn't date or kiss anyone who did it either.
    The smell and taste of that shit lingers long after you've spat your wad out.

Not to mention, having to see the cups or containers that you spit in all around the house, ICK.

Also, what's so charming about having to carry a conversation on with someone who has a giant wad of nasty between their lips?

13. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

why dip? it's like asking someone why they smoke... I was with one of my friends who joined a frat at school and in the frat they all dipped so he asked me if I wanted to try. I figured why not... my biggest mistake ever. I had smoked cigars for fun prior cuz it was the cool thing to do when me and my friends would go snowmobiling, I never really loved it but it was alright since it was cold and the smoke was warm. dip hits you in a different way the first time it felt like I was tipsy I almost fell over and my head was spinning. And when I drink and dip i get all tingly. Some people say the first time they smoked they got hooked and I never understood it until I dipped. It took one time and I loved it. I have been trying to quit but the longest I have gone was 3 weeks. I do dip pouches which in the dipping community I am a pussy for, but it is a lot easier on the gums. I have actually mixed up my drink and spitter and it was nasty. honestly I have been doing it for a year now and havent told my girlfriend she has no idea because I always brush my teeth right after

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you feel the need to hide it from your girlfriend, especially for a year, then it's something you're ashamed of.
    If you feel like you should be hiding it, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Just a thought.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

So sorry lovely, thats not the way I like to leave a taste in a womans mouth LOL

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

It's called being an individual, not a leming. I've had friends that smoked pot....I never did. I had two friends fuck around on their wives...and they tried to get me to, thing is I'd never do it, I know what I've got, they are no longer friends. I never followed the crowd, and you know what, I think tequila will make you tingle without the dip. BUT you have a head start on the lip and throat cancer.

17. nurseharley

Gold Member

i ask that too.

my question was more of a what made you start/want to try it (and you answered that) because if anyone ever offered me dip i would easily say hell no. nothing is enticing about that

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

I tried some chewing tobacco once. That's all it took. I felt like I had eaten a cigar.

19. dude2154

dude2154 Member

Who isn't ashamed of their addiction no matter what it is. I stared in highschool because of football not wanting to smoke because I was an athlete and still wanted to be like the cool kids . Here I am 20 some odd years later still dipping . I would imagine that it is the hardest thing to quit by far.

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Nasty! Would not consider kissing anyone who chews tobacco.