how big is too big

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyblue, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

Ok so most of u prolly figured from reading the name this this is about penis' well its not at all. This is about women, big women. Alot of guys find someone who is even 10 lbs over weight to be gross well hate to break it to ya but not everyone is a model! I myself am a big girl and i just wanted to say that big girls can be beautiful too! i may have a big waist but i have a gorgious face. There is a limit to what can be sexy tho andi was just wanted your guys opinions on what is too big!?! where is the vut off line where there is just too much body? also how big is too big when it comes to breasts? give me your opinion all!!!

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I don't think there is a cut off line. Some guys prefer slender women and some prefer larger women. I've been with all sizes. Personally, I like slender women better, but that's just me. And size/looks isn't all that matters either. Personality, intelligence, sense of humor, etc. are more important than looks in my book.

It's the same with breast size. My late wife was a 36DD and my current wife is a 36C. Some of the nicest boobs I've met were size A. Breast size is the least of my concerns.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

I think there's a difference between big and big in all the right places. ;)

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Absolutely! My beautiful wife has genuine hips and shoulders, and she's always going to be size 10-12, but she watches her weight and she works out a couple of times a week and is absolutely gorgeous. Looks great in a short tight skirt. Another lady in my past was much slimmer than my preference (maybe size 6-8), but she was so proportional (shortish, small breasts, nice round bottom) that she took my breath away when she took her clothes off. Absolute perfection.

So for me, any woman who looks after herself is good enough, withough getting into personality. But I won't or wouldn't delve into personalities with someone I wasn't physically attracted to.

5. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

how big is too big... for breasts? is that a trick question? hah i prefer them to be around like 38c but any size is fun. i was just with a girl last night with titties bigger than my head :D

as far as being too big, depends on what you mean if a girl is naturally big bodied, but is in good shape and doesnt have too much 'padding' then its all good in the hood.

i generally tend to not be a fan of jiggling, unless its the girls boobs that are doing the jiggling

6. downloadking

downloadking Member

I'm Ok w/ just a handful size boob. I'm not too crazy about huge tits. And it's weird cause I see a lot of bigger gals w/ a very attractive face. But me i really prefer the women that I date to be in the weight category of 120-145 Lbs. w/ the hight around 5'5''-5'-10''

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I don't think there is such a thing as 'too big'. As long as you are healthy and happy, that's all that matters. I love the female body in all sizes. Sure, marketing has drilled it in our heads that thin = beautiful, but there comes a time that a woman turns into a stick. And that isn't beautiful to me. I like a woman to have curves.

My wife is fairly large, but she's beautiful to me. :)

8. Master9804

Gold Member

I would say that depends on the person. A lot bigger woman are cute. But cause of the way the media displays woman. They are looked down on. It,s a shame too. Cause there are some fine looking Plump woman out there too. But I would say what ever makes u comfortable. I know what,s too small and a lot of the woman I see on tv or in mags are way to small.

As for breasts. if u can,t fit the breasts in your mouth then it,s too big. LOL. Naw seriously. That,s all down to what ur comfortable with. As for me there is no too big for breasts. But I,m not picky on the breasts. as Lon as I can play with them or suck on them. It,s all good.

9. Bobster

Bobster New Member

Since you asked for everyones opinion,
    Ive seen a few women that would be considered about 30 lbs over weight that still looked pretty good to me. But they carried it very well. But most dont. Ive never seen anyone over 30 lbs that i wanted to get with. But thats just me. And if she has cottage cheese hanging from her legs, hips, stomach etc... I cant look at that with any sexual intentions. And the term " BBW " is an oxymoron IMO. If a woman refers to herself as a BBW, she is at least 50 lbs over weight.

10. formula409

formula409 New Member

I think a thick girl can be beautiful.... I have seen plenty of sexy thick girls, as long as there proportion and carry it well... But for me, I like grl with some curves.. nice big boobs and heart shaped ass.
    Like a coca cola bottle
    not a red bull or a keg can

But the question was whats too big... Too big no matter what... well.. if she has to pick up and move her flubber to see the pussy Now thats TOO BIG! lol

11. loveit247

Gold Member

Face it, slim is healthy. Sexual attraction in it's norm favours healthy individuals. A woman cannot care for a mans offspring if she is dying of a coronary thrombosis on the kitchen floor clutching a twinkie.

12. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

Playboy magazine once published a "full figured" issue, and it sold a record number of copies. I, myself would rather be with a full-figured woman than a "too thin" woman. A lady would have to be grossly obese to turn me off. Sexy is more of an attitude than a look.

13. Clark

Clark Member

Eh... I believe there is a "too big"

I like a girl with a good balance of bone, skin, fat, and muscle. Curvy. Not too skinny. Not too muscular. Not too fat.

Narrowing that down, if the girl has so much fat that the muscles and bones are lost.... or if there are wrinkles of fat...yuk. Turnoff.

And, honestly, I don't like big boobs. A perky C-cup is perfect, and I'd prefer a B or an A-cup to a D or DD. But I'm more of a legs man. Great, curvy legs on a woman in 4" pumps, stockings and s way-too-short-skirt.... mmmm....

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is a difference between big and fat! Some men and women are naturally larger built, but if within a healthy BMI range they will be quite healthy and good looking too. For example, look at the hourglass figure women who were popular during the 1950s. Some people are naturally slim, I am for example, and my teenage daughter has inherited this. Traditionally, slim women are not regarded as being not good for offspring, the pelvis may be too narrow and some body fat is needed to breast feed young children. This is why men are usually attracted to women with good hips and some natural curves.

The actual attraction to slim women per se is an attempt to mould a fully grown person into an adolescent body shape, a sexual fantasy built around post-puberscent teenagers. Of course men who desire slim women only are not conciously thinking of child molestation, this is just the unconcious source of their attraction.

15. loveit247

Gold Member

There is a difference between slim and thin. Slim is a healthy body fat percentage and thin is Nicole Richie. I am far more attracted to healthy womes, not fat and not thin. I do not like stomache rolls or fat thighs.

16. mellow311

mellow311 New Member

i wouldnt only want mine big enough so it still fits in mouths. haha :)

17. Bev

Bev New Member

I'm not like all these women you see my age trying to act like there 20 when there nearly 50 lol!
    I like my body and so does my husband. That'll do me. :)

18. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

There are always pros and cons upon sizes. Just be happy with your lady that do love you. My lady is just little heavy than she should be. Maybe 10 lbs, not too bad. She can't do deepthroat but it doesn't matter as long as she still love me and can have fun with me in the bed or other place possible.

19. sexis

sexis New Member

if u feel uncomfortable you should think about plastic surgery it would certainly help yo feel and look more teenage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.