How big is big?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ice Cold, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

im just wondering how big is big when it comes to sex? mine is 8 inches and ive had sex with 2 girls they both said it was big enuff and good, but i cant help but wonder what exactly is the size of a big penis and one that is satisfactory.
    im askin for the ladies with experience out there to respond thanks.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I'm sure if you did a search you would find many topics on this :)

3. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

well i think average is about 6-7, so ur above average... ive been gifted with a big penis. 10 inches in length and 6 in girth... though i have trouble with most girls cause i bottom out.... the trick is to go slow and just deal with what u have...

4. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Found this on the Web!!!!
    I thought this sounded more accurate then 6-7 inches :)

The average length of an aroused penis is 5 3/4 inches. Men tend to underestimate the size of their penis since, when they look down at it, a portion of it is covered by their pubic hair. Remember, size is not the most important thing-- it's what you do with what you have!

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I've found antoher one that said it was 6.16 inches so it varies..study to study! So rest assured on all the studies you're above average!!

Vampie

6. TittyTwista

TittyTwista New Member

Im 17 and 7.75 inches, but I'm not American, Im European so maybe thats not even so big in Europe. But atleast Ill do good in America! ;)

7. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

17? damn under agers just dont' get it... here lets try something... an experiment :)

sooo, who's under 18?

8. jojo

jojo New Member

inches or years? ;)

9. shadow

shadow New Member

You are a lucky man haha, I'm not too big, my size is near 6 inches so it kind of annoys me sometimes but then again there is nothing one can do about it so I should be happy that at least it aint 4 inches or something. But when it's not erected it looks pretty damn small, would be actually cool if there was a way you can get your penis to grow bigger just like when you excersize and get muscles and get bigger, ah well.

10. farspark

farspark New Member

Apparently a blue whale's penis is 11 feet long and their balls weight 100lb each! Personally, I think this is a case of "too much of a good thing". I mean imagine trying to get in an elevator. :p

Me - I'm Mr Average in length with an erect penis 6 1/2 inches long... I actually had to go away an measure it, because I've never done this before! But I'm over 5 inches in diameter. I don't think I'd want to be longer - quite happy with the way it is.

P.S. female whale clitoris are 8cm long...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.