How are U different now then when U were a vigin?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RegenesisAgain, Nov 12, 2008.

1. RegenesisAgain

I mean,do you see the world differently or think diferently?And about your behavior,has it changed or its the same?
    What I am actually asking,is how different are virgins from non-virgins?
    And about the erotism.Is it good?
    Oh,and how important is sex for you?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's been so long, that I'm not sure I can truthfully and accurately answer that question. I do not remember losing my virginity as being this earth-shaking, never-gonna-be-the-same-ever-again kind of moment. But then again, it wasn't that great of an experience for me.

The first time with the woman who would later become my wife, well, that was a much different story...

3. wrathofjade

wrathofjade New Member

It really isn't different for me. Nothing about my behavior has changed other than freely talking about my sex life which i didn't have before. Sex is not completely important for me. I can live without it but I need to have my partner at least be sexually attracted to me and want it.

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I still had bills I needed to pay...

I still had everyday problems...

I still had fears and insecurities...

Losing my virginity didn't change anything about me except I started to understand the jokes my older friends made about sex.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Unfortunately, a LOT different. Forty-five years older, fatter, less hair.... I don't have to go on, do I? ;)

But that didn't happen because of sex. Losing my virginity didn't change who I was in any way that I can recall.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I didn't know much about sex until I did it, then I did-that was the only change. Virginity, or lack thereof does not make a person much different than before.

7. joker79507

joker79507 New Member

Well after I lost my virginity I became a sex fiend, but I was already a masturbation whore so the only change was going from my hand to going to a vagina and the owner of said vagina in the room. I do know for a fact though that over time I have gotten progressively better at pleasing my woman but hopefully after 3 years we would all be better than when we first started.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

The world overall doesn't change but it unlocks a life-long journey of sex that only gets better as you gain more experience.

9. Magno

Magno New Member

i am still virgin also but sometime i think a lot about sex , as a matter of fact sometimes it takes me to do sports all day long to try to forget about it , i think it will change something in my behavior but not a lot

10. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Nothing really changed. I thought i'd have some strange outlook on life...nothing changed, nothing new. Just another day to live. Shows you just how much sex is not important in your life..it's fun but it shouldn't be a first priority in a relationship. I did get into learning about sex alot more and that was really cool because I give great advice to friends and all that, but in terms of perception, nothing new.

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The consensus here is that having sex is not the transformative, transcendental experience that you seem to think it is, and I definitely go along with that. You don't think differently or behave differently after losing your virginity.

One does not achieve a state of enlightenment by losing one's virginity.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Nope. That only comes with reading through the posts on SF. ;)

13. Boblinho

Boblinho New Member

I've changed a lot since I lost my virginity, but back then I was in my early teen years, and that's more than likely the reason.