How and when does sex end?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by blinka, Apr 25, 2007.

1. blinka

blinka New Member

Hi to everyone, this is my first post here.

I am male, virgin, and although I know technical stuff about sex (such as putting the condom, foreplay, how to start etc etc), I don't know how and when does sex end.

By that I mean, does sex end when the man comes? How is the sex complete if only the man has reached orgasm, and the woman hasn't? Or do they both have to reach orgasm, which means that the man must continue to have sex with the woman until she comes too, and then it finishes? And like, how does it finish? I mean, does just one of them say "ok, let's stop now", or do they both reach a point when they say "ok, I think it's time to stop".

I would really appreciate it if you could share with me your first-time experiences (not the whole thing, just the details that I am interested in), it would help me a lot (this is one thing I am kinda afraid of, when thinking of a long relationship).

On the other hand, there is that thought that, since everyone's had a first time, and they knew/figured out/understood what to do, I should do fine, but I am afraid when it comes in terms of having sex with a more experienced girl.

Thanks a lot in advance, I really appreciate your help!

2. hannan rose

hannan rose New Member

well it all denpens on a lot of things relly. The mood of both who are haveing sex. It chould go on for a while or a short time. It can end after the guy is done or both or the girl is done and guy is not. I have found most of time its a pont where both are feel liek they are done or have cum. Some guys end when they are done. But a good lover would help the girl to cum if she has not yet. Yes it is 100% possble for a girl to get done before a guy i have done so a few times. I hope that helps you. If not i will try to better say it lol.

3. blinka

blinka New Member

thanks a lot for your help.

Also, another question: do you girls like pubic hair or not? As in, since I am a virgin, should I cut my hair or should I leave it as it is?

4. hannan rose

hannan rose New Member

some girls do some dont. I for one like guys with out or just little bit like fuzz on a peach not a lot but little bit. grr if i can recall it right i chould tell about it more there as something to do with pubic hair ion guys if i can find it i will pm you with it. btw here is a tip. the tongue can be better then a cock i enjoy it more then cock i relly do. but with liek anything it comes do to the girl and finding out what she likes and does not like thats true about anyone in sex not all like the same thing

5. blinka

blinka New Member

thanks again :D :D I appreciate your help a lot :)

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Some guys like myself enjoy to carry on after cumming, especialy a nice long tongue session after on her..and bringing her down slowly with kiss's cuddles and a slow massage, before i get aroused again and then if she is still willing and able then we go and do all over again but in different ways.
    I am a guy that has a high sex drive and i do feel that when both male and female are both exhausted sweaty and breathing extremly hard and fast thats when the end has come ( at least until we have both have gathered enough strength to carry on .....or just a long shower session wit hwarm water from the shower to relax and help us wind down :)

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Welcome to SF :)

Intercourse ends when the guy cums because physically it has to with loss of erection. Younger guys can go again pretty quickly in maybe 5-10 minutes. As far as orgasms at same time go that's very rare. Even vaginal orgasms aren't easy because guy's unit doesn't rub the clit in most positions. Getting her off orally during foreplay before sex works great or using your fingers during sex to stimulate her clit.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well a lesson for the older guys, sex doesnt have to end the moment you loss your erection, you have hands fingers a body a tongue . use them...just because you have cum doesnt mean you have to roll over and fall asleep .

9. sharky

sharky New Member

my two cents, sex is done for me, when both have gotten off. second, make sure to pay attention to breathing, or movement, usually if you are giving oral and the girl likes it, she will either moan, breathe, or get a bit of rhythm going in her hips.

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

or before intercourse Kronnie ;)

11. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

maybe my boys special but he certainly doesnt lose his erection once he's cums once or even twice

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lol of course before , but also after ....just because you have cum doesnt mean she is wishing you to roll over and crash out

to me there is foreplay ( plenty of foreplay) then intercourse, then afterplay....then going again hehe..
    a bad lover will slide in bang bang cum roll over and fall asleep
    a good lover will give foreplay and intercourse ( then roll over and fall asleep)
    a great lover will give foreplay intercourse and after play.
    and for those of us lucky enough to go more than just one time :p....
    dont stop pleasuring just because you have gone limp biscuit .

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

For me it's over when I cum or when my wife says she's getting sore. That's why I normally give her oral until she's had an orgasm or two -- usually for 30 to 60 minutes. There's always the exception, like Kronnie, but I do believe that's an exception. Even if I could maintain an erection, I just have no desire to continue for at least 30 minutes, and if you're not both enjoying it, it's time to stop. We usually have intercourse for 20-30 minutes too, ending vigorously, so we both need a little rest after that. If you've both got the urge and stamina to continue, by all means continue for as long as it feels good.

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I am sure there are other guys around like me ...
    i enjoy giving as much please before during and after ....but yes once the female i am with says enough i do comply to that.... thats why i have had to masturbate after at times though.

15. tr0n

tr0n New Member

I don't either. I haven't cum a second time though, not without a short break. I can cum and my cock stays hard..or it gets limp for a minute, then gets hard again and I can cum again. I can't find the *reset* button.

16. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Age LA...that's a trick for the young :lol

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

My technique is to help my wife an orgasm or two using oral, as her mood dictates. Then we switch to intercourse for a while, and after I come I usually curl up beside her and hold her. I am usually not exhausted, but it is nice to just hold each other. I think most men like it this way, but I am sure there must be exceptions.

Like most women, my wife rarely comes through intercourse, hence the oral. Blinka, the posts are pointing you in this direction. For both of you to get satisfaction do some research on oral sex, and then you will be prepared when the time comes. My experience is that you can pound away for ages in intercourse and maybe your partner will come, but probably not. Master oral, and she'll come every time.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think for intercorse orgasms it depends on the shape of the penis. ( i could be wrong but a penis wit ha curve could stimulate more in different ways than a straight penis could )
    if i am wrong let me know.
    I must say i do find that using my fingers and tongue at the same time does sem to bring more orgasms than just my penis , but it is good when you can bring the female in your life orgasms from your penis as well :)

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Not until the fat lady sings...???

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned