[Ask a Girl] Hovering near Orgasm

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Oct 6, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

One of my favorite (and hers) things to do when we make love is to bring her close to orgasm and then hold her there for extended periods of time. When she starts to pant, I know she's really close, and subtle changes in stroke and pressure can keep her from cumming, but also keep her arousal very high. She loves this, and I wonder how many other women do, and might suggest ways to improve or prolong this pleasure.

The thing that gives me the most pleasure during sex is giving her pleasure, and any ideas or ways I can improve would be welcomed.

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I would love to know how women can do what you are describing. Once I get to a point of being close, if I don't orgasm then it seems to be gone..??? I do however sometimes build back up. I use to be a one time person but that has changed..THANK GOODNESS! I need to work on holding off I guess ???

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think the trick is to bring her up as slowly as possible (tongue on clit). She is totally passive, but very sensitive and responsive, so what ever she's going to feel, I'm in the driver's seat. I can take as long as I want to make her cum, and make her orgasms last as long as I want. The only limitation (or request) I have is that I have to let her cum eventually. As long as she knows that I will, she is free to enjoy the experiences I give her.

As with anything, I'm always looking for new ideas or techniques from others so I can give her even more pleasure. And, if I didn't mention it, I think I would rather feel what I feel when she cums than what I feel when I cum - if I had to chose between them.

4. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

You just described my wife.
    We were playing with the Magic Wand for about a half hour and I was teasing her like crazy but then I tried to get her to cum and she lost it.
    Man I had more fun watching her get close but then felt bad that she couldn't orgasm, at that point shes done for the night:(

I love being teased:) but apparently my wife does not
    :(

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Maybe you're just getting too close too quickly. When we make love, neither my wife or I have any thoughts of cumming for a long time. For me, keeping her from getting too close is part of the art of teasing and pleasing. The key for me is to feel and respond to her every feeling instantly, so that she starts building from different levels many times, without any pauses in between. This way she doesn't get really close until I'm ready for her to be there, and because she arrives there so slowly, I can still control how close she gets, and when it's time for her to go over. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get there, she's never "lost" an orgasm in the way you describe.

I think many people are so focused on the "climax" that they forget about smelling the roses along the way. I think this may be referred to as "slow sex."

6. igor

Gold Member

How true!