Housemates

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by BluShrtVigilanT, Jun 11, 2007.

1. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Somewhere along the line I got tired of the school doorms...tired of having to share my room with someone I barely know, risking the luck of the draw against them being some kind of freak. IT was then that I decided to bite the bullet and get a room at one of the apartment houses down the street from campus. I had known a couple of friends who had done the same thing and were pretty happy with the results so I figured I might as well give it a shot.

The place I ended up with was two houses down from the main street that ran right by my college, so it was a perfect placement. I could live here and still manage to walk my way to classes everyday. Upon moving in I immediately noticed two things...first the place was an absolute dump, and second...all my housemates were girls. There were four of them to be exact, none of which having a problem with me staying here. Rent was expensive, and a fourway split wasn't doing any of them much good.

They were all reasonably attractive, and of course I took any oppertunity I could to see if I could sneak a peek of them while changing or showering. Lucky for me they were so used to living without a guy in the house the first few weeks they continued to walk around the house in their underwear after a shower.

It happened during finals week one night, which night I couldn't tell you, all I know is what happened. I had been studying hard in the livingroom while watching tv, I could never really concentrate in complete silence so it was just on for noise. At one point I must have fallen asleep because the first thing I remember was waking up...all four of them peering down at me. It startled me at first, and I tried to get up, only to find that each of them had a firm grip on one of my limps, holding me down on my back.

"What the hell?"

"Just shut up and don't move...we've been stressed out as fuck and need to loosen up a bit."

Moving my head I could see that at least half of them were smiling, the other two stone faced, and serious. I struggled against their advice to no avail, for a bunch of girls they were pretty strong. As I did so, Cherri (a tall, usually quiet brunette) let go of my arm leting Amy hold both in her stead as she moved to strattle me. I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen...that is until Cherri started to undo my pants.

Any opposition I could have voiced were quickly silenced by another hand. Cherri worked her way past my belt and zipper, violently tearing down the pants to my knees leaving my cock bare for all to see. I watched as all their eyes fell direcltly upon it and they stared almost hungrily at it. Some blushed, others started breathing more heavily in anticipation, but it was Cherri who would get her turn first.

Still flacid, she took my cock in her mouth, sucking hard on it before letting it flop back out past her lips so her hands might fondle and stroke it. I couldn't beleive what was happening, in whatching her I started to see my cock grow stiff and rise up into the air. Cherri cooed in approval and devoured it once again, sucking hard and fast like it was a straw and she was dying of thirst. It was clear she didn't so much care about making it more pleasurable and lasting for me as she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She sucked like a madwoman, moaning loudly, begging for my load. Watching her the other girls grew hot, using their free hands to rub the spot on their jeans and pj bottoms between their legs. Not even a minute passed by when I clenched my eyes shut and groaned under someones hand, upon hearing this Cherri immediatly took my entire length in her mouth, creating a seal with her lips against my skin. She moaned with what sounded like pitiful releif as my hot juice screamed out of my tip. I watched her throat, seeing it convulse as she gulped down every last drop as if it were precious water in a desert.

I fell back, limp, exhausted...Cherri did the same, but only after making sure I had given her everthing from me, laying down on the carpet, gasping for air for a moment before weakly taking Amy's place at my arms.

"Your turn..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing. As soon as Cherri had a firm grip on me Amy(a petite japanese girl who had barely so much as looked at me since I arrived) stood strattled me just as Cherri had. When she stood, I could see that the skirt she was wearing had nothing underneath, her pussy bare, shaven, and glistening wet. Again, my cock was coaxed into growing long and hard in her hands. Shyly, Amy rose, lifting her skirt up enough to see what she was doing and lowered herself upon me. Damn she was tight, so tight I could barely stand it. Placing her hand on my chest she started to bounce, letting my cock slide and grind inside her, her girlish moans almost a high pitched squeal.

She was so tiny, no wonder she was so tight...I thought my cock was going to be sqeezed right off. Clearly she was too excited, nothing thinking enough to take her time to draw things out so that she might finished. Instead, once again I groaned beneath my covered mouth and filled her wet slit until I could see my milky white load leaking out of her.

"Aww, but poor Amy isn't finished yet...you're not gettign off that easily."

Amy wimpered, squirming on my cock, not letting it grow flacid again. Instead she continued to grind and bounce slowly so as not to harm my half limp dick. Soon enough it grew hard inside her much to her delight. Her squeals continued...quite loudly that it filled the entire house. She squirmed in her delight, her hands ripping at her shirt and pinching her bare nipples. She was close, moving faster and harder against me until she stopped suddenly, all of her body clenching to a dull twich, her screams silenced suddenly, though her mouth was still open. Going limp, another of the girls helped her off my aching cock, still hard and yet to have come this round.

The night continued much in that fasion until all the girls had had their fill of me. Some even came back for seconds after everyone had had their turn. I had only told a small group of friends about this, they told me that I was raped. I just smiled and said "You can't rape the willing."

2. liam89

liam89 New Member

IS that a true life event or just a story cus if its true im so jelous of you, that was one hell of a story

3. BluShrtVigilanT

4. mrawesome0

mrawesome0 New Member

I wish I was the dude in the story!

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

A most sexellent story! Keep up the good work. :tup

6. cube30

cube30 New Member

very well written.

7. damian

damian Member

Woah nelly! I want an Amy of my own :p
    GREAT story! Do give more :D

8. BluShrtVigilanT

Who doesn't? Japanese women know what they're doing. My ex was Japanese and all I can say is OMG :lol :lol

9. mrawesome0

mrawesome0 New Member

this is awesome!

10. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Hot story! Keep them coming!

11. dean159

dean159 New Member

Great job