Housemates Part 2: Asian Feaver

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by BluShrtVigilanT, Jun 20, 2007.

1. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

It was about a month after the initial...incident and things were getting back to normal, if you could call it normal. The girls would never admit to what happen, in fact most of the time they seemed to ignore me just as they had when I first arrived the only acception being the occasional smirk in my direction every now and then just to let me know that they remembered.

Summer had come, classes had gone, and with them most of my housemates. The only ones left were myself, Chelsea, and of course Amy. Amy was probobly the only one who couldn't go home (for obvious reasons having come here from Japan) as opposed to the rest of us who had the means and oppertunity and just chose not to. As for the rest of us, Chelsea stayed for the money, having a half decent job here on campus, and myself...well, I stayed because home wasn't much better than here.

It was a Saturday, god only knows what month, I wasn't really keeping track. The whole event was still fresh in my mind, but there was one girl in particular that I couldn't get out of my head, Amy. For as long as I could remember I always had a thing for asian women, their gorgeous facial features, and their long, soft hair not to mention their bodies. Never before had I seen an asian women that didn't have a body that had everything a guy could want...well, except for the chest, but that didn't matter to me, I didn't mind them small.

The image of her bouncing up and down on my hard cock kept playing through my mind, keeping me up at night until I reached my hand down and satisfied my passion for her myself. It didn't help that her room was next to mine either, everytime she left to and from the shower I could see her naked form hidden only by a delicate white towel. It was only a matter of time before I snapped.

Like I said, it was a Saturday, not sure which month. Most likely it was in the middle of whatever month because Chelsea's job required a double shift every two or three weeks which meant it was just me and Amy in the house. That night I was already ready for bed, wearing only some loose pj bottoms with nothing underneath due to the heat. I was laying up against the wall behind my bed trying my best to keep my mind off her by reading my new collection of H.P. Lovecraft stories...it didn't help much.

I watched as she left her room, passing my door once again wearing nothing but the towel, and giving me no attention whatsoever. The bathroom door behind her shut and a few seconds later I could hear her in the shower. That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. Setting my book aside I jumped up from my bed and quietly snuck out into the hallway. Turning the doorknob halfway I could already tell that it was unlocked, partly out of habit, but mostly because the damn lock wouldn't work.

Quietly I stepped onto the dingy tile floor and closed the door behind me. In the corner I could see her through the shower door, her soft skin as white as a newly laid blanket of snow. Everything was blured through the glass, but it was enough to push me that last bit and drop my pj bottoms to the floor. Carefully I opened the shower door and stepped in while she continued to wash her hair, her back to me. Once inside I took a moment to drink her in, her perfect body, glistening in the water, her tight ass firmly sculpted and most likely virgin.

I made my move quickly, taking her wrists in my hands and pressing her hard up against the shower wall. She struggled at first, but only out of surprise, once she realized what was happening she cooed softly and opened her neck up to my ravinous mouth, kissing up its length and biting down slightly up near her ears. Somehow I could feel that she was expecting me, like she had wanted this just as much as I did. Either way, I wasn't going to waste this oppertunity. My kisses moved down to her shoulders, my hands still holding her firmly in place as I moved further. I kissed her spine, releasing several small chills through her body before I reached her tender ass. The skin was so soft, I couldn't help but bite it in large mouthfuls my passion only growing with each girlish moan that escaped her lips.

Finally I released her, my hands moving down to spread apart her legs, but I didn't seem to need to. The moment I released her she failed to move an inch except to widen the space between her legs so that I might see her moist pussy, begging for attention. My lips found it immediately, sucking at her erect clit, my tongue teasing her lower lips while two fingers stroked inside her. Just as he had done before, she started to moan louder, almost to a scream as I worked her, lapping at her juices and letting my tongue take the place of my fingers.

I could feel her begin to shudder, she was getting close...but I wasn't about to make it that easy for her. I stopped suddenly and rose, only to have her spin around and grab me tight, forcing her lips against mine in a passionate kiss. It was sublime, like nothing I had ever felt before. She drank me in, consuming my soul with her touch, her hands clinging tightly to my back. She broke only to beg me in broken english with soft girlish moans. I smiled at her, not saying a word, instead I grabbed her once again, only this time by the waist and again pressed her against the shower wall, this time against the glass. With my hands firmly upon her hips I pushed my throbbing cock deep inside her tight slit.

She gasped sharply, every muscle in her body restricting and freezing in place until every last inch of me was consumed. It was beautiful, each thrust sending waves of pleasure like none other. Her body slapped up against the glass as I pounded into her, her screams echoing through the bathroom while the hot shower water leaked between out bodies making my cock all the more warm and slick as it grinded inside her. My heart pounded, I clenched my teeth tightly, it felt like I had my cock in some kind of wonderful vice she was so tight, almost to the point of being painful, but just reaching shy.

Halfway through I pulled out and changed positions, picking her up under her thights so that she could hold on to me tight while I lowered her back down onto my cock. As I slid in I could feel her nails digging into my back, small ribbons of red dripped off my back and circled the drain beneath us. It was lovely. Her screams filled my ears while I thrust into her occasionalyl silenced when her face buried itself into my shoulder. We were coming close, I could feel it. Harder I thrust into her, quicker and harder, enough to make my ears ring with her screams and my back start to ache from her fingernails dragging across them and digging in. In between screams I could hear her broken english once again.

"Cumming...cumming!"

Before I could react her body froze once again, her mouth silenced to a mute scream and her fingers dug in so deep I though she could scrape against my spine. Her whole body convulsed as she came around my cock triggering my own climax sending a massive load inside her. Just as before it was too much for her petite pussy and started to leak out around my cock.

When it was all over I could see her blushing up at me with a shy smile. We washed each other and left for my bed where she slept soundly in my arms. From then on, I never slept alone.

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Awesome story! :tup

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I must say, that got me a little moist, and left some very vivid images in my head. I think I need a shower, oh, most definitely, a long, hot, shower. Grrr!

4. BeastlyT22

BeastlyT22 New Member

Great Story

5. damian

damian Member

Yay for Amy! Like I said with the last one, I want an Amy of my own :p
    GREAT STUFF@

6. racefreak

racefreak New Member

excellent story

7. txl

txl New Member

where can I find her?

8. zannyzon

zannyzon New Member

woah, that was good!

9. n80r

n80r New Member

i have a thing for asian women too which mke shtis storie even hotter

10. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow, great story! Love shower sex! Haven't had it in a while unfortunately.