Housekeeing service at hotel rooms (nudity)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RegularJoe, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RegularJoe

RegularJoe New Member

Hi, stayed at a few hotel room while my bathroom was being remodeled. On the first morning I was awakened by the housekeeping service knocking on my door, and saying in a male's voice with a foriegn accent "housekeeping", from outside the door. I did not feel like getting up so I just laid there and continued to try and sleep, but then I heard the door being unlocked and them opening the door.

I sleep nude, and the blankets were not all the way on me so I grabbed it and wanted to pretend I was sleeping, so they would not only leave, but think that's why I didn't answer them. Anyway, I didn't quite cover my butt, which was completely out in the open. I was looking at the door with one eye opened really lightly to still appear asleep. The guy looks at me on the bed with my naked butt there, and started closing the door, then opened it back up, and all the way open. Anyone who might walk by or drive by in the parking lot would see my naked ass. :eek

Then he comes inside, with a female housekeeper of I'd say middle age, and they were speaking in another language as they started to empty trash cans and ashtrays, while my nude bottom is out in the pen, and with the door wide open leading to the parking lot. :eek:

Oddly enough, I started to very much enjoy them seeing this way, and I was liking it a lot :penisdance . It was a kind of turn on. I moved my legs to try to act like I turned over in my sleep, so they could view the front, and as I moved my legs and turned half way, they darted out the door and closed it.

Would anyof you had enjoyed this, or am I just weird? Or just different?

2. Thorn

Gold Member

I don't think you're weird. If they came in and weren't botherd by your naked butt then give them the show. Too bad they didn't stay around for the final act. :(

Welcome to :sf Joe! You'll find that you're not weird at all if you take a good look at most of us. :)

3. RegularJoe

RegularJoe New Member

Thanks, Thorn.

I forgot to say, that after they went out the door, I could hear the female laughing. I think about this often, and how great the feeling was, and as you said, that they went about cleaning, even though I was laying there naked, like it was not that big of a deal. I really did love every second.:)

4. pirouette

Gold Member

I would have totally enjoyed it if I got to be he maid! :D

5. RegularJoe

RegularJoe New Member

Cool, that means she probably did too. Too bad I can't do it again, and you be the maid. :brow

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I remember once, thorn & I were having a weedend getaway at a local hotel. We were 'going at it' quite hot and heavy and had worke up a hunger & thirst for refreshments. We decideed to order room service around 2 AM.

When the server arrived with our order, I answered the door "clothed" only with an open-crocheted shawl, with everything quite visible. This was a very high class hotel, and I am sure the staff is trained to not show shock or emotion, regardless of what they observe.

But that poor boy (couldn't have been much older than 21) seemed to be sweating golf balls of sweat, trying so hard not to glance in my direction, as I stood there in the room, waiting for him to place finish setting up our order on the dining room table. Then Thorn even engaged him in conversation - allowing the "moment" to linger :rofl

The memory still makes me chuckle. And it WAS a big turn-on, as well!

7. Thorn

Gold Member

haha, I was thinking about posting that last night. You beat me to it Rose.

8. RegularJoe

RegularJoe New Member

Rose, That sounds really fun for you. I would love to do something like that, but I wonder if a guy would get away with it as easily

Anyway, did you experience a nice sensual feeling as I did, knowing a stranger could see your nude body?

9. Rose

Gold Member

Oh it was hot, for sure. And Thorn loves watching a guy tremble in his boots, trying not to stare. We did have some amazing sex after that ;)

10. RegularJoe

RegularJoe New Member

Yes, I can see where it would be fun for him to watch that too. I would love to try that, but if it's a female, I'd be afraid she'd have me arrested or something. LOL

11. Rose

Gold Member

Does seem to be a double standard. Just the way it is, I suppose.

Most hotels consider your room as "yours", so if a staff member comes to your room, you can be in any state of appearance, and its okay. They DO have the option of not entering, though, if they feel you are 'quirky'.

12. Thorn

Gold Member

What??? Us quirky?:brow

13. RegularJoe

RegularJoe New Member

As for me, I don't know if I'm "quirky", but I too pleasured myself after my encounter.

14. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

I think that it sounds funny. I think I would be kinda turned on by it as well.

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

That's so so cruel Rose. :( Poor Bellhop had to go get some private time in later that night...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.