Hotwife fantasy

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by John W, Jan 31, 2014.

1. John W

Gold Member

I posted a few days ago about my wife and her newfound ability to have multiple orgasms. Well, she is still having them and we are enjoying the heck out of it! She is wearing me out:)!!! As we have been much more intimate lately, we have been discussing fantasies. I have always had this fantasy of her being with another man, but she has always resisted. Lately, she has been open to it, but we are just in the "having fun with the discussion" stage.

Are there any couples out there that have done this? I would like to hear the positives and negatives about real experiences so we can have more open discussions. I appreciate any feedback.

unodos likes this.
  2. kristilikestoswing

Hello John. I'm new to this forum, but my husband and I recently started swinging. I have to say, it has been the best thing for our sex life. We had talked about it for years in fantasy, but never did anything about it. We were with another couple a few months ago and one thing led to another and we swapped. The sex was alright, but after it was just the two of us again, it was amazing! We have done it a few more times with that couple and met another couple along the way. We also had a threesome with one of my husband's old friends as well. Jealousy does creep in, but as long as we have been completely open with how we are feeling, we have been able to work through it. Overall, I'm glad we did it. I hope this helps.

Good luck!

3. John W

Gold Member

Thanks

4. PrimeRandall123

PrimeRandall123 New Member

I've been with another man's wife as he watched, so I'm on the other side of the boat. A lot of couples seem to say it makes their sex life better as they are both even hornier when by themselves and tend to enjoy it more than previously.

5. Him and her

Gold Member

A great thread, we will watch this one close.

6. alwaystry

I had a swinging relationship before and it was great. We were both on the same page on what we liked. , what was a turn on. We had several discussions before we did anything on what was okay for sure , what was not okay , and what we may take slowly because we weren't sure. We always made sure that eachother were number one and tried to be careful on who got involved. We also tried to fulfill certain fantasies we each had. She thought me with another woman very very hot. And I cannot explain enough of how hot it was to see her with all that attention and the look on her face when she had two cocks to play with. When we had sex when it was just us we would talk dirty to eachother about things we have done with others and what we wanted to do. When we were with a couple it was such a turn on to here the coulple would talk to us,tell us how they wanted to fuck us. Loved hearing the guy talk dirty to me about her. It was over all amazing but communication is key and it is not for everybody.

unodos, HotForHoney and Him and her like this.
  7. Davidiscurious

I was with another couple a few times. We all enjoyed it and had a great time together. While I was there as a third, it seemed to really get them both turned on. The first time was awkward, but after we got going, everything fell into place. PM me if you want to chat.

8. JonJo

Gold Member

Obviously not a couple but I have been a 'participant' in this scenario.
    The first thing that you have to be very sure of as the husband is - be very confident in yourself. You might think you want to see her being satisfied by another man, but; what if he (seemed to) satisfied her more than you do. Have you considered how you would feel if you followed a 'better performer', could you put that picture out of your mind?
    Secondly; never involve a friend. I was a close friend and the friendship did not survive for long; because if you are human you cannot 'drop a steel shutter' over the scenario and the dynamic of the 'friendship' have been changed.

Joys likes this.
  9. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I have not had the chance to live out this fantasy (yet) but I always have that picture in my mind. It's all about her satisfaction; I would want him to be a 'better performer' and satisfy her more than I do. But love is something else and although there is a risk (leaving a loved one just for a better sex performer???), I'd want her staying with me.

Correct... Again, it's still a fantasy for me but never involves a close friend - maybe a friend we meet with such a relation in mind

HopefulHub and unodos like this.