hottest phone sex ever...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by bmapes, Oct 7, 2011.

1. bmapes

bmapes Member

Ok, so as I've said I'm out of town for work, my wife and I just had the hottest phone sex we've ever had. It all started with a text I sent to her while we were both at work. I told her all of the things I wanted to do to her, like pull her out of the shower, press her up against the wall, pull her hips into me and bury my dick inside of her... etc. Well we were having out nightly conversation and it turned sexual very quickly. Ill fast forward... so one think led to another and she was rubbing her clit. I know she likes to be taken control of and I did just that. I dictated if she could finger herself, I told her to finger her asshole. I forced her to go to town but wouldn't let her cum or stop or slow down. I held her off for as long as she could and then some. When she bursted, the orgasm she had sounded like one of best releases that I've heard. After she caught her breath, she had her way with me, she made me call her mistress and massage my prostate while jacking off. I begged for permission to cum, she said on one condition, as long as I caught it in my hand and licked it clean, I did as she said and it was amazing.

2. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Nice,lucky dog, wish I could do that with my wife.

I recently sent her a pic to her pone of my cock with a little St. Patricks day hat on, she opened it at work in front of her co workers and nearly shit herself.
    She wasn't too happy, and of course my mind always in the gutter I asked if anyone else liked it, she said no one else saw, and I told her she could show them if she wanted... boy I should have kept my mouth shut, she got pissed!

I'll send her a text like "Your so Hot I cant wait to be inside of you" and I get a reply back like OK and if shes really into it she may say something like "sounds good",... FAIL....
    She's not too up on sexting.

I'm just glad to hear others have better results than me.

3. bmapes

bmapes Member

Yea, been in relationships like thst before, I consider myself a damn lucky guy, in the bedroom and out.