Hotel hot tub...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Fudan, May 19, 2007.

1. Fudan

Fudan New Member

So this was some years ago now, probably 3 or 4. My family and I were staying in a hotel, and we all went down to the pool. We had been swimming for a while, and my family decided to go back to the room... but I said I would stay down there a while longer.

So, I was sitting in the hot tub completely relaxed... and there was an older couple still in the pool. I had one of the jets of water right on my back and it felt great... and I thought.... what if I put my hard dick right in front of that jet?

The pool was right next to the hot-tub... but they were on the same level so they couldn't see up into the hot tub, just my head. So with them there, I pulled my dick out of my shorts and started stroking it and rubbing my balls... I got hard pretty quickly from the excitement of there being 2 other people in the room.

Once my dick was rock hard... I waited until the couple was in the pool and not walking around... and I rolled over so my chest was facing the jet... then slowly slid my body up so my hard dick was right in the middle of the jet. It was one of the most amazing feelings I've ever experienced... The hot bubbled surging all around my dick and balls... I got nervous at one point and semi-rolled over to make sure they were still in the pool... they were so I rolled back over and continued getting my dick massaged by the jet of water... it didn't take long before I had one amazing orgasm.

Shortly after that I got out of the hot tub, said good night to the couple and excused myself :D

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Did you ever wonder how many other guys had done the same thing? :eek That is why I will never use a public hot tub.;)

3. Nachria

Nachria New Member

That couple sure must have been in for a surprise.

4. Fudan

Fudan New Member

Part of me wishes they had seen...

5. lala87

lala87 New Member

wow...dunno what to say... i wonder if the couples ever knew