Hotel California

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinner, Jan 25, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

They came to 9alfornia for a friends wedding. She had stopped taking the pill this month and they had spent the day at the beach. When they got back to the car she ran from the car and he chased after her.

They giggled as they got on the elavator and when the doors closed they embraced kissing with mouths open toungues wrestling. Their hands roamed all over each groping at each others parts she squeezed his ass. He felt her tit she cupped the bulge in his shorts. The doors opened and a woman got on frowning. They stifled their laughter and as the doors opened on their floor she reached into his front pocket, grabbed the room key out and ran down the hall, "I got dibs on the bathroom. I gotta me so bad.". He smiled at the lady and followed but by the time he got to the door it was clicking shut. "Cmon" he yelled knocking. "In a minute". The door opened a bit and as he walked in he saw her bare ass jumping into the king size bed. "Geez" the air conditioning is so freaking cold" she laughed climbing under the covers.

"You're wasting no time". "Back at ya" she said staring at his bulge. He unbuttoned his shorts and they dropped to the floor as he pulled off his tshirt all in one motion and dove head first under the covers straight for her waist. He wrapped his arms around her hips and starting kissing her pussy. "/od your soaked". "Ohhh don't talk that feels so good ". She bent over and pushed him on his side and slurped as she took his penis in her mouth. ".mmmmmm" he moaned as he spread her lips with his fingers and stuck his toungue in her pussy. She continued to push and he went to his back. She pressed her hips into her face as she supported herself with one hand and held his cock with the other licking its head. His hips thrust up torwards her. "Easy you. " She said "remember no wasting cum. We're making a baby". "Ohhhhhh" he groaned and swung his leg around her side and rolled her over onto her back. He slid to her side but she kept a hand on his dick through it all

"God I'm gonna cum" he said spinning around to between her legs her head was lening off the side of the bed the covers twisted but still covering his head which bounced between her legs as he licked up and down her pussy lips. She grabbed his head to steady it as he licked her clit. He sucked at her nub and placed two fingers in her puSsy. "Ahhhh" she moaned "don't stop". He licked at her clit inside his mouth and her body convulsed. "Ohhh stop stop gaadd" she gasped "no" he slinked up her body poking his head out of the covers.

Her eyes were closed." Everything OK?" He asked "just... Very... Sensitive.." Her head was off the bed. He pressed his cock into her pussy slowly. She gasped as he did, "ohhh, uhhhhn ehhhhh" and then he was in "ahhhhhh god you feel so fucking good". He lowered his mouth to her chested and sucked a nipple into his mouth but her body jerked and she grabbed his shoulders as she wrpped her legs around his hips lifting her body off the bed. He thrust downward and they slammed into the bed except that now her shoulders were off the side she locked her ankles together as he thrust ramming deep into her cunt with each thrust. Her moans and his loader with each stroke "oh" "ah" "ee". And with each stroke he pushed her further off the bed until.. She slipped.. Right off land upside down shoulders on the floor, calfs resting on the bed. He supported his weight never missing in a beat. He thrust deep between her legs. It felt so tight and she started to scream. "Ohhhh ...don't... You..dare...stop" she gasped between each thrust just when he thought his arms would give out he felt the cum rise in his balls. His dick exploded. And she came at the same time. "Uuhhhhhhhh" they yelled in unison. They twisted and fell completely on the floor laughing. The covers twisted around themm. She kissed him on the lips, smiled and giggled "you think I'm pregnant yet?"

2. luvbug

Gold Member

Good story!!

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Another great read! Keep 'em coming sinner!

4. sinner

sinner New Member

As long as you are encouraging me I'll keep them coming.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

encouragement

6. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Hot read man! :D

7. whybother

Gold Member