hot tub sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by haolcatx, Apr 9, 2006.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I only tried it once and it didn't go very well. It was too hard to get any leverage. I would love to try it again, perhaps in an apt hottub or something but I don't want to make it really obvious by doing something like doggie with our hips out of the water.

A few things I learned from having sex in a hot tub are:

1) It is hard to get leverage to pentrate each other

2) It is hard to keep the lubrication under water.

3) the sensation of fucking a woman under water has a dimished affect making it harder to cum.

4) Do to body positioning it would be very difficult to conceal the sexual act. Much more difficult than say in a car, or nightclub or other public place.

What experiences do yall have with hot tub sex and anyone got any solutions to the problems I encountered?

As a footnote, the one time I had hot tub sex it was at the woman's home so concealment wasn't an issue.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Isn't that not so safe for women?

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

We have had sex in our private hot tub, but not to orgasm. I would NEVER have sex in a public hot tub. YUCK! - Not worried about being seen, just all the crummy germs and stuff.

I've read on this forum of several who have orgasmed from the jets in hot tubs. They do feel great! - but that said, I would have to totally empty, clean and refill the tub if I or Thorn got off using them. It's a 'clean' thing. Probably why I don't use public HT's . :shrug

4. Thorn

Gold Member

Our son and his wife had sex in the hot tub at their community clubhouse for their apartment complex. But we don't go into detail with them when we talk about sex so I don't know how well or bad it was.:ugh

2) (From haolcatx's post) "It is hard to keep the lubrication under water." The couple times we have done it in salt water at the beach it's the same. The sliding in and out feels awkward because one stroke feels wet and slippery and the next might feel somewhat dry. Last summer we did have a pretty good session at a semi-private beach. The few people that were around had to know what we were doing because we were going at it hard and fast. We were standing in waist deep water. Rose had her legs around my hips and I supported her by holding my arms around her waist and/or ass. I came close to orgasm but didn't cum. :( Gotta love summertime. :)

The funny thing was when Rose put her bikini bottom on and came out of the water it was on inside out. She had to change it around while I stood between her and the people just down the beach. :phat

5. Rose

Gold Member

.... AND.... I got stung by a jellyfish.... :yell

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Usualy when we do that, its not in the water only cause the water washes away the natural lubercant. Either I have her in doggy style in the tub above the water or outside the tub on the ground or on the counter, but we stay dripping wet which makes it interesting.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

We've done it in the hot tub on our deck but not to orgasm. We've never done it on the deck. Rose say's we have but I don't remember. She says it was years ago. When the nights get warmer I want to put a couple blankets over the rails and do it all night with her on a mattress on the deck. :D

8. loveitrough

Gold Member

hey Torn don't forget the time at the B&G-;) :lol

9. Rose

Gold Member

:tsktsk You promised not to tell... :haha

10. guysmy

guysmy New Member

Also I believe the temperature is too hot to get the male plumbing really rocking (maybe female as well). It's one of those things that sounds great in theory but is a challenge to pull off well.

11. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

I've had anal in a hot tub before...very awesome.

12. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

well I guess it all depends on where the hottub is and how big it is..the only time I've had sex in a hot tub was secluded and near the woods...I thought it worked quite well.I was facing him and everything went pretty smoothly :)

13. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

I am not sure if i like sex in any type of water, it just does not seam as pleaserable to me, i like to feel there skin on mine

14. manno

manno New Member

shower sex is better

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I guess hot tub sex falls into the catagory of something that seemed like a good idea at the time, along with any other sex involving water, apart from shower sex. Whenever I've tried it, whether it's in a bathtub, hot tub, or whatever, it just didn't seem to work. The water just rinses all natural lubrication away until it no longer feels very good. I suppose it could work if you use some kind of waterproof lube, but I've always had to get out of the water in order to finish properly.

16. rickvr69

rickvr69 New Member

We have sex in our hot tub alot! All it takes is practice. Key tip to remember: make sure the chemistry is correct and your filter is working. Don't want to have stuff floating in the water later, if you entertain friends.

17. fran8judy

fran8judy New Member

We have had sex to completion in a hot tub. It is very hard on me to do it though. The problem I have is the heat. I cannot take it. The last few times we've tried, I had to stop. It really kills the mood when you are stumbling around gasping for breath just trying to stay alive. Not a good feeling. Now we limit our hot tub antics to oral. Much more relaxing for me to lie back and enjoy it rather than wonder what the paramedics are gonna say when they find me dead of axphyixia with a raging hard-on in a hot tub full of 120 degree water. Or what my wife would tell the 911 operator.