Hot Threesome

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cbrmale, May 28, 2011.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have a profile and a few pictures on two swingers sites, seeking couples who want a man for threesomes. Over the past two months I had two liaisons from websites: one with a couple from smaller city close to where I live and another where I was travelling to Sydney on other business and we met at my hotel. One of the sites also publishes a weekly magazine which skims the better profiles and also has a few pictures (my cock always features). This led to one event where the husband wanted to watch his wife and I have sex, which was interesting.

About a week ago I received an email from Kerry who'd seen my profile in the magazine, and wrote that her husband was interested in a watching a threesome, and could it be her with me. We exchanged very brief emails and she sent a couple of pictures, and then she announced she and Glenn were coming to Canberra on Saturday to see me. So we met up at their hotel and a splendid time was had by all! We met and talked briefly and Kerry, despite this being her husband's fantasy, was clearly very hot! The only restriction was Glenn wanted to watch Kerry and I undress each other, she give me a blowjob to start and me to go down on her. This was a good way to start, and I then took her to the bedroom where I could go down on her, and she was dripping wet by this stage. Glenn got undressed and was still watching while she writhed with pleasure (sounds like trite erotica but it's the closest description). He then told me to fuck her, which I did (she was gorgeously tight for a 44 year old, or for any age to be honest), and she was amazingly supple and just knew what moves to do and when to do them (few women have this level of sexual intuitition). She was on her back giving Glenn a blowjob while I fucked her, he telling me to fuck her harder, which I did. We swapped a couple of times, he fucking her with her giving me a blowjob, and then me and her and then he and her and this went on for some time until I came in the biggest possible orgasm. It was his turn again and she rode him for a while until he came doggy-style while she sucked me 'cause I was still half-hard.

Post-coital with Kerry in the middle of two men, talking about aspects of our sexual pasts. She noticed I was still reasonably hard, and she went down on me until I was very hard, and soon enough we were at it again, starting slow despite her protestations (I would have hurt her with my size), until I built up to as hard as they did as a couple. This time it was easy 'cause it had to be hard for me to come a second time, which I duly did. We finished together in the spa, where she told me it was the picture of my cock that inspired her to drive all the way to Canberra to have sex with me!

All in all it was a fantastic evening with an amazingly hot, sexy and attractive lady and her gentle, pleasant husband. But what amazed me was this was his fantasy, and she really stole the show in the biggest possible way (a very similar thing happened about a month ago with the couple from the nearby city - his fantasy and she incredibly hot when we got down to it).

I am now convinced that these men, be it a threesome where every man gets involved, or the cuckold scenario where the husband only watches, get off on the fact that their wives are beautiful enought and sexy enough to lure another man. They are aroused by being married to a woman who a sexy temptress. And after, they're happy 'cause their married to that temptress, the women are happy they're the temptresses, and I'm happy 'cause I've just had the hottest sex in my life. Each time also re-affirms my belief we're not designed to be monogamous. There's no way that a married woman (both Kerry and Lisa) could get so aroused by the thought or act of sex with a guy other than her husband, unless she really, desperately needed it! And having her husband in the room, participating even, makes the release of her need to have sex with another man 'safe'.

#1 cbrmale, May 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 28, 2011