[Ask a Guy] hot pictures for bf

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by teacher88123, Nov 5, 2011.

1. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

Hey boys :)
    I would like to send my bf some hot pictures of myself.. and I'm not sure in which kind of pose I should take them ..or how much there should be shown... you know what I mean.. first to be dressed and then another picture naked.. a closeup view of my pussy..
    so I want to know which kind of pictures (of your gf) drives you crazy/make you hard??

2. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Dont ask, just do it.

When I take pics of mine, I would not wonder or second guess or ask strangers online, I would just take pics and let him tell me what he thinks ;)

3. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

well I sent him a few ones and he loved them (of course he says so..) but I just want to hear other preferences and opinions..

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

For me it would be your smiling face which would be unmistakable yeah?
    Pussies & tits..............well lots of them on the Internet.
    Anything that is really you tho' would be hot!

5. McGumby

McGumby New Member

If you're looking to tease him, lingerie, bikini, etc. Make it revealing, but cover up the naughty bits. Leaving something to the imagination is hot. Try classic poses, hand and knees, bent at the wait showing you ass, etc.

If you're just looking to show off a little, nude is great. Try getting naughty. Take pictures of yourself masturbating or with a toy and maybe even flashing out in public. All hot.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Has to have your face

7. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Try black and white pictures too! Use imagination....

8. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So let me answer this by thinking about what would turn me on the most if my wife was doing this for me...

No wait, let me expand on that: ... what would most turn me on. After all, anything from her would turn me on.

So, first in general. Smooth skin and curves, appropriate lighting - I want to talk about lighting because I've had issues with that, although it might be my cost-cutting on camera choice and/or the fact that our camera has been played with by 4 and 6 year old children who are sometimes not gentle. Dunno if you have any issues like this, but arching your back can stretch skin to hide imperfections and it is sexy, and it can enhance the breasts... As for lighting, be mindful of sunlight while indoors as it can wash out the picture, or if you have a room that sunlight can be blocked out from you might be able to utilize low light.

Clothing levels, you can be sexy at any level of clothedness, a picture of you pulling up a shirt just before it goes over your breasts is hot, topless in jeans is a favorite of mine, stradling a pillow wearing a t-shirt while holding our breasts together, just out of the shower with a towel on (and maybe a surprised look)

And face and expression are always important, but it depends on the message... Smiling, surprised, turned on... A sexy expression is walking away from the camera but with your head turned like you're looking back like you want to see if or you want to be followed.

Mirrors can be of strategic use... Like try a picture of your back, but place the camera and mirror so that if he looks carefully he'll see your front.

Strategic placement of hair can be something to think of, naked with hair over nipples if you're teasing, or up in a ponytail to look more young and show more skin.

A picture just of bra and/or panties on the floor or on a doorknob would send a message...

Lay in bed under sheets but make it clear somehow you're naked under the sheets...

Side boob shots are always hot.

Lay on your back on the floor and arch your back, with your knees up and feet on the floor and your legs spread, put your hands between your legs and wear a look of ecstacy. If you want him to see your breasts, play with them so your nipples are hard and keep your arms down at your side so they show in the picture... Or keep them up if you are going for more of a tease.

Dunno what hobbies your husband has, but I'd love to see my wife on the hood of one of my cars if I had one that was finished.

Stockings are usually visually a plus.

If you want something sneaky, send him a few fully clothed innocent smiling pics then suddenly send him something fully nude and sexual. Like he'd have to quickly put it away in case someone else was to catch a glance... Then he might have to stop looking at your message but would be anxious to get home and see.

I am one that prefers to see more of my wife than just parts. Answers may vary on that topic.

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Good ideas ^^ I might use some of those ideas that I already haven't done.

10. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

Get somebody to take one of you eating a giant chili cheese dog. Extra points if you have chili smeared all over your face.

<Likes chili cheese dogs.

11. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

uuh thank you! I'll will try them out :)

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Take a bunchthen remove the ones you don't like.
    If you were my gal, I like cleavage and breasts a lot, seeing legs, ass, dressed, half dressed, naked. A guy's point of view, but trust yourself, try and take chances. He will appreciate.

13. backcheck64

Gold Member

Don't take anything you wouldn't want the world to see. A hacked computer, lost cell phone....divorce... Things can get out.

14. htoad

htoad Active Member

In my view the most important thing is your facial expression. That is what makes my wife's pictures a turn on for me - seeing how she expresses her enthusiasm, sensuality and desire for me in her facial expressions. Combine that with sexy outfits than gradually reveal more and more, and it is a wonderful turn on.

As was mentioned, be careful with them. I wouldn't put them on a phone at all (unless they are pg-13 level and you don't mind others seeing them), and on any storage device at least two levels of security/encryption is best.

15. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

I would send them per mail,because we have a long distance relationship..
    but your advised helped me a lot and I already took them,but I will wait a bit before I'll send them to him...
    I know that he would never show my pictures other people or put them on the internet..and I also have some material of him as well.. :)

16. 33stack

Gold Member

bingo!!

17. allforjulie

allforjulie Member

pussy shots are always good and standing full frontal naked also helps