Hot female partner = more sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Jolay, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Hot female partner equals more sex Is it true that attractive partners inspire frequent sex? Does a more attractive female partner equal more sex, and is it that u are marking your territory because your partner is being pursued by other men left and right so put you at risk for being cheated on. Feel free tell me what you think about it. Us females work extra hard to be attractive for the opposite sex. By doing lots of exercise, wearing femmy dresses, jewelry, make up, manicures, pedicures, and clean pretty hair, eating right. Its all worth it right.

#1 Jolay, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

A hot partner certainly makes me want to have more sex. If I havent had it in awhile and my gf is looking hot, like a tight fitting black skirt, kind of a thin material and high heels..she has these leather high heel boots that go all the way up her calves, then my imagination is fired up and I want sex. Definetely not territory marking, not worried about cheating either. Damn, now I wish I was seeing her tonight. She seldom wears underwear (off topic, I know) so now Im imagining myself slowly sliding that black skirt up her hips while she bends over slightly..oh boy..

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Jolay, certainly there is a correlation there but not alone without the subject of your other thread; chemistry.
    For me it is not just in appearance either but includes the all the other senses of smell, touch and sound of her voice which all contribute to the whole person.
    There are some individual that their natural body fragrance alone can get me revved up.

4. Jolay

Jolay New Member

so its true that in most cases a womans scent alone can get men revved up huh. Thanks baby!! Jolay

5. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Definitely... Better body.. More sex.. However, its not the only criteria. Chemistry is a major part. And I personally like a girl with some nice curves. Remember men are more visually stimulated. But there are those things that can drive a guy wild.

For me its a woman that's cheeky, good sense of humour and fun. That's a turn on for me. Yesterday I went to see a client. Not the greatest body. But a very endearing smile and the most beautiful different eyes. I think she had lovely big breasts as well. But I did not break eye contact with her and I can't even tell you what colour top she was wearing. She had me totally captivated.

It made me want to climb into her soul and get to know her better. That turned me on hugely. And I was thinking about her for hours.

So while a nice body may get you more more sex... I think a women you really connect with and have the chemistry with will keep a guy more satisfied. Quality over quantity. :)

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I don't think so. In general men are visual creatures, and I'm not completely an exception, but I need more than looks; in fact looks are a bit down the list for me. Yeah, I'd like a girl to be cute, but I'm much more inclined towards intelligence and personality first, and those are much sexier to me than the looks.

So in this case, I'm more likely to have lots of sex with a girl who is smart and has an awesome personality than a girl who just looks good, because I'm not likely to be with a girl who just looks good.

7. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Being visually attractive will get you an interview.. but being emotionally attractive will land you the job.

Imagine if the Mona Lisa was painted with dog shit. From afar it's really nice to look at, but when you get up close, all you smell is shit... so much so that you ignore the beauty and focus on the shit smell. It over powers all the other senses..

Out of all the women I have met, many times the ones that were the most visually attractive were also the most bitchy and shallow. Sure they are nice to look at, but once you see how they act it becomes a turn off.

Its a two way street though..

If a woman is not physically attractive, but she has a sexy attitude, or a fun spirit, then we tend to look past the physical much easier.

So my point is ladies, work on the inside first.. then the outside.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

PB wisdom beyond age, well spoken dude!

9. Heathcliff

Heathcliff New Member

mmm, I think that "attractive" definition isn't by the shape of the girl
    or by her make up ... etc
    It may be valid 4 "sex 4 the purpose of sex"

But it include many other spiritual things if it relates about sex 4 love,
    as with time all the factors -the girl uses to attract the opposite sex- go away, and only the spiritual things remain :)

Sooo after this philosophical speech :p
    Not only "exercise, wearing femmy dresses, jewelry, make up, manicures, pedicures, and clean pretty hair, eating right." worth more sex in my own point of view

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

Definately the hotter the partners, the more sex. My wife was a hottie, thin, athletic before the kids, after our second she put on quite a bit of weight, then to make things worse, she did the short hair cut. Sex and affection definately dropped since I don't like either. She had a couple of health problems and one day took a long look in the mirror and saw her mother....scared the shit out of her. Now she's thin, hardly an ounce of fat, defined muscles, looks 10+ years younger than she is, hair is styled and shoulder length.....I can't keep my hands off her size 1 firm butt. I love it and she turns heads and yes the sex has increased.

11. igor

Gold Member

Exactly! Well put! :)

12. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Nicely said!

Now I can see why I didn't have as much sex as I had desired LOL .. I always thought it was because I was physically unattractive to my partner.. I had gained some weight and that itself made me feel less sexy. Less self esteem lead to me not initiating as often.

So I guess it was because I was too emotionally "crazy" for him... *cough* and maybe a bit on the bitchy side.

13. rosadtaylor

rosadtaylor New Member

If you are single and looking for hot women then there are lots of way like bar, club, internet dating etc..

Go the bar or club, there are lots of sexy women waiting for you and if you have no time then only register on dating sites fill your online profile. Post your photo, your requirement in sex. You will easily find your match sexy women.

14. nyxx

nyxx New Member

well, i guess this it true. i wouldn't be with someone i'm not attracted to physically though. call me shallow, but if i can't look at the girl in morning than whats the point. emotional connection can only go so far, physical connection has to pick up the slack.

15. Jolay

Jolay New Member

I agree with you on that.

16. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

i can speak from experience, and say if you have more attraction for someone you will want sex more!!!!