Hot, but innocent foreplay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by CarelessDrewski, Jun 17, 2009.

1. CarelessDrewski

CarelessDrewski New Member

So I'm quite sexually inexperienced and inexperienced with women in general. I've started dating this girl and we've agreed to not rush things and not have straight sex until a bit of time passes. That's cool with me, because our makeout sessions are amazing.

I'm looking for more techniques or tips for making out/cuddling that don't include any actual touching of below-the-belt genitals. More innocent stuff. So far, we had a blast with things like:

-deep kissing
    -now and then gently biting and pulling her bottom lip with my mouth while we kiss
    -dry humping/body rubbing in minimal clothing while deep kissing
    -rubbing hands on crotches through clothing
    -spooning while saying things into her ear/nibbling on her ear
    -rubbing/licking/sucking/tweaking/massaging/nibbling on her breasts. Man I love those things.
    -having her lay topless face down while I sit on her butt and massage her and draw things with my fingers on her back and neck
    -blowing up and down her body slowly
    -drawing lines all over her body with my fingertips

Those are the things I've been able to think of. What else is there to do? Any ideas?
  2. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Just go with the flow, it'll be less clumsy if you don't over think it.

3. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

How about hitting her on the head with a balloon.
  4. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Yeah, I forgot to mention that, good thinking, phil.:eyes
  5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

I find girls go nuts when i draw circles on their bodies with my tongue.
  6. NaughtyKnickers

NaughtyKnickers Gold Member

Your list looks amazing already Drewski :eek

Umm.... that foreplay is hot, even if 'innocent'! :)

I don't know if this is within the bounds of your girlfriends comfort level, perhaps not, but at some point, playful use of a blindfold could be fun.
    Maybe just while you trace letters on her back as you mentioned, in a playful manner, it could be non-threatening, fun, and quite exciting for her.

You have some great ideas, and I think you're awesome for not pushing the below the belt stuff. It'll come with time. :)
  7. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Nibble gently with your teeth on her neck and earlobe. But Do Not give her a hickey.
  8. NaughtyKnickers

NaughtyKnickers Gold Member

:lol Good point. :)
  9. CarelessDrewski

CarelessDrewski New Member

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

(Didn't I already mention the ear-nibbling? Because I definitely love doing that.)

I'm wondering what any of you ladies might think of this one:

With the dry humping, we're essentially simulating the motions of sex. Sometimes, when we are facing each other, we have our legs interlocked - with one of her thighs in my crotch and one of my thighs in hers. We can get very close this way, and keep locked tightly together as we make out, which makes things sweaty, slippery and awesome. But I was wondering about one thing - in an effort to make it feel better for her, I often raise my thigh in a rhythmic motion, into her crotch, which applies pressure and friction. I then put my hands on the tops of both her shoulders to push back. I think she likes it, but I can't totally tell. Do you think it would feel good to have blunt pressure applied like that?

(And thanks for the blindfold idea. I'm not sure if we'd want to do that yet, but maybe eventually)
  10. carolinagirl

carolinagirl New Member

The best sex is unplanned
  11. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

A-Men to that. The best sex is just the random sex. I'm sure eventually in the heat of the moment, emotions will take over and you will get laid. Just keep doing what your doing
  12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Nice list, dude....keep doing these kinds of things when you actually start having sex with her, and she'll always be ready to go! There's no need to rush anything, she's definitely into you...one day she'll just throw you down, mount up, and ride...LOL.

Try feeding her some unusual things that you think she'll like, but have her keep her eyes closed (or blindfold her). Make her guess what you're feeding her by letting her smell it, rubbing it lightly on her cheek or neck, etc. Kiss her in between, mouth or body.

Write big slow letters on her back with your fingers (dip 'em in some hot massage oil, or use something edible so you can lick it off her) or tongue, and have her read what you are writing.

Get one of the temporary tattoo kits with Henna ink and draw on her.

You mentioned blowing all over her body...also try lightly breathing your hot breath on her. Take a deep breath and hold it for a moment so it'll heat up, get your lips really close to her and let them occasionally brush lightly against her skin, and slowly breath your hot breath onto her skin. Her neck, inside of her wrists, nipples, cheeks, etc., are all area very sensitive to temperature. Experiment on her find what areas are most sensitive to this on her.

Make up some simple but sensual games you can play. For instance, have her touch you where she wants you to kiss her, and you touch her where you want her to kiss you. Most lingerie/novelty stores sell x-rated dice too (usually one die has a verb like "kiss", "lick", "rub", etc., and the other die has a body part listed...LOL).

Work your way down her body and lick her pussy and all around it through her panties (meaning leave them on). This should drive her wild because it creates so much anticipation of what's to come. She very well might decide to just pull them to the side...if she does, don't hesitate, lick away!

When you're dry-humping each other, wear some really loose shorts made of thin material (and get her to wear something thin too, like just her panties or whatever)...let her feel your hard cock on her crotch. See if you can work yourself and her up to an orgasm from dry-humping...it sounds like you guys are very in-tune with each other...if you have an orgasm, she might also so pay attention to how she's responding to the extra-heated dry-humping. I'd imagine her feeling your hard cock against her crotch would likely feel better than a knee in her crotch, but let's see what some of the ladies say.

You can talk to her during your makeout sessions about what feels good to her. Keep some elements of surprise in it, and it should mkae it all much more exciting for her.

Just keep using your imagination like you are doing now. Sex is adult playtime...it should be fun, and...well...playful!

Cheers,
    BD
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009