[Ask a Girl] Horse riding pleasurable?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Platfrmmules, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

I saw a girl riding her horse through the fields the other day and I have to admit with her tight riding trousers and her hips moving as the horse galloped she did look hot. It did make me wonder if a girl gets lots of sexual pleasure from riding and grinding into the saddle or does it cause more of an ache / pain ?

2. igor

Gold Member

Wait til BW gets back from her camping trip and I am sure she will weigh in on this one :lol

3. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

You are actually holding the horse with your thighs. I don't know what style of riding this girl was practicing but with English, you don't "grind" the saddle. I've never had anything close to "sexual pleasure" while riding. But I'm curious to see what other ladies say. :]

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok let us move to pedal bike saddles whilst patiently waiting for BW to post ;)

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I used to ride a bit when I was younger, generally up to canter speed, and I also used to break horses in. Like Slipikins said you ride with your thighs and even change direction with your legs (squeeze harder left to go left and that sort of thing). One thing that makes horse riding enjoyable is being the master of this large and powerful animal, and the horse becomes an extension of yourself. But what I used to enjoy most of all was to get into the bush away from everything, just plodding along like I was the only person alive.

6. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Slipkins I guess she wasn't grinding but her vagina looked like it was slapping the saddle and hence I wondered if making contact with the clit. Perhaps a dom will open a ranch in the us that's private and mount dildos on top of the saddle - that would be interesting :)

7. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

LOL! What makes you think this equine paradise of yours doesn't already exist? :eyes

8. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

It may well do - sounds like a good idea x

9. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Saw the girl horse riding this morn - I still cant see why it isn't pleasurable

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

It isn't pleasurable because if the horse is moving fast you don't sit hard on the saddle. It hurts! You use your legs to stop hitting the saddle, letting the horse move beneath you.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

thats too perfect...lol

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

14. brunetterider

brunetterider New Member

No, it's not pleasurable in that way. I've got horses (hence the rider in name..) and I've never felt any sexual pleasure when riding before.

15. OverSinged

Gold Member

You know Barb, those pinecones must not be like the one's I'm thinking of, because putting the ones in my yard near sensitive places would be... unwise.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

It looked something like this...

Attached Files:

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just remembered another time when I found horseback riding to be sexually stimulating...

I was having problems finding a saddle that fit my horse properly so, a friend let me borrow her bareback pad. For those of you that don't know, a bareback pad is basically a saddle pad made of wool that you strap to your horse like a saddle.

The one I was using had two metal dee rings from which to hang stirrups if you so desired. Right in the middle of the front of the pad there was a strip of 2" nylon webbing used as a hand hold in case things went a little screwy.

After riding my horse for a distance on a trail in the forest, we started to go down a fairly steep hill. My weight shifted forward quite a bit and my crotch came into contact with the hand hold.

I noticed straight away that it felt damned decent on my lady bits as the horse continued to walk down the hill.

By the time I got to the bottom of the hill I had a clitty boner and was getting wet. So, I continued down another hill until I was on the brink of coming but the problem was, I had ridden as down as I could go and there was no where left but up.

As soon as I turned my horse up the hill, my weight shifted back and there was no more pressure on my clit. It was maddening to be so close yet so far from getting off!

Doing the only logical thing, once I got to the top of the hill, I turned the horse and rode back down again.

I dunno how many trips my poor mare made up and down the hill that day but I had one hell of an orgasm before it was all over.

When I returned the borrowed pad to my friend I couldn't help but turn red and laugh as I handed it to her. Being Barbwire and all, I told her the nasty deed I had done. She just took it from my hand and laughed but, she never let me borrow it again after that.

Bummer!

18. OverSinged

Gold Member

okay, I was thinking more along the lines of this

To be honest, I wouldn't let you borrow my saddle again either!

Wait, I don't have a saddle...

Attached Files:

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ouch and ouch!

20. biker061

Gold Member

mrs biker swears she had a suzuki 800 in the 90's that she could slide into the right spot on the seat and get off!