Horny Teenagers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Babiegurl, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Since we all were horny teenagers :sex , did anyone get a little naughty at school? Aside from the innocent kiss and holding hands, did anyone step it up a notch? Please share your stories!!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Let's see, I got my first tongue kiss from a boy when I was 12. I did not kiss, pet, or fuck until a week before my 19th birthday. Not much to report, sorry.

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

From 11-15 i had a bad time so nothing from there... but when i was 16 i started having sex with my first proper boyfriend... once gave him a blow job in a maths class room lol

4. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Jr...

...high, 9th grade, my introduction to raw animal magnetism.

We were in gym class, playing basketball 3 on 3 and I scored on her. Coed, 1/2 court. Nothing intense. Of course, to me, everything is intense. Anyway, I go to the top of the key and toss it to her to check the ball and she just looks at me and starts sauntering towards me in the sexiest girl walk I'd ever seen in person up to that point.

I felt like a freaking lightening bolt had hit me just looking at her. The whole world went black and I dropped the ball and took two steps towards her, wrapped my arms around her and we just start sucking face, right then and there. Gym teacher shut this down pretty quick.

Anyway, that's the prelude. I week or so later we're like the first ones out of an assembly and race to I guess it was her locker. It was right next to one of the double fire doors so it had this hint of privacy. Kids are whizzing past and we're all over each other. I got a hand down her unbuttoned jeans, feeling her up with the other, she's got a handful of my cock through my jeans trying to get the other hand down after it, all the while just totally inspecting each others tonsils...hot, hot, hot. :dgrin

And Mr. Levy comes by.

BAM.

"There's a time and a place for everything you two and this is neither the time nor the place."

Wagged his finger at us and we were sooooooo embarassed. :lol

5. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

Never actually AT school...

School camp 2006, On a 5 hour bus trip between South Australia and Melbourne, at night. Full bus with 4 teachers. Her and I were sitting up the back. Didn't wanna risk head in case of a spontaneous checkup, but got in a good 2 hours of mutual-hand-pleasuring. Ended up going out with her for a bit actually.

The funniest thing though is that the teacher who was in charge pretty much knew what was going on. Just didn't really care. Haha.

6. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

My only high school sexual event would have to be one of my classmates that I was flirting with all year asked me to go have sex with him in the theater during the last class of the day. I sadly turned him down becuase I knew his GF and that the theater was going to be in use during that class! LOL Oh well it was nice to be wanted!

7. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I dated an older man in high school, so no in-building shenanigans for me.

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hmm...I remember doing a bit of minor making out in one of the deserted band rooms during school hours, and doing some serious making out on the band bus while traveling home from a competition at night :brow

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Bluesy a band geek? Hmmm ... This will require much meditation. :lol

10. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I was a band geek too, I was on the colorguard and played the drums!

11. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I confess. The school camp was actually a band tour. The jazz band at school flew across the country to go to a national comp in south australia.

12. cook74

Gold Member

Well for me there was this one time in band camp... Oh, wait, that's been done already...:p

13. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

No No Cook continue please... I want to see if you have a band story I havent heard! LOL JK

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Geez I feel so musically untalented. Of course I'm more of a technocrat than most people. So what did I do? I ran the sound board for music groups. ;)

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

If I believed in Hell, then I'd probably believe that I'd go straight there for this. When I was a horny teenager of seventeen, one hot summer day my boyfriend and I walked my old middle school that was being renovated during that time. We found a private little spot behind some equipment and fucked like rabbits, right there on the grounds of my old school, and right there out in the open. Luckily, we didn't get caught.

16. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

i gave my boyfriend head in the school parking lot twice junior year

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hurrah for band geeks! :D Especially those who were in the colorguard! ;)

18. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I had sex at my high school once in the boys basketball lockerroom. but it was after school at we were the only ones in the whole building. it was all his idea lol. he just got horny after he got out of the shower and i was waitin in there for him and he talked me into it. I figured nobody would ever know and he was wantin it real bad so what the hell right? lol i was too scared to get naked though so i made him just do me under my skirt with me bent over the bench.

19. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

WOOO HOOOO GO Colorguard! LOL I still have some of my flags!! But hey got to ride in the back of the bus with the other percussionists and man they know how to use a stick!!! LOL

#19 Babiegurl, Oct 21, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  20. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I fucked my G/F everwhere but in school'
    But only because we didn't go to school together.
    Now if you had said Sunday School, Hell yes.

Hiker