[Ask a Girl] horny at that time of the month

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by midnight lover, Sep 22, 2008.

1. midnight lover

midnight lover New Member

Alot of woman I know get horny around that time of the month.Is this normal for most women?And if so how safe is it to have sex at that time.I know you should wear a rubber.But how many woman have done this?

2. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't. Around the time of the month I just feel completely horrible. Sex is no where in my mind I just want to be left alone to sip Peppermint tea and munch brownies :D

I know a few girls who will have sex regardless the time of the month. In my opinion, I see it as unsanitary and gross, but that's just me. Like I said there are some girls who do like it and I think that's about 2 women out of the few I have talked to about it.

:edit:

I realize I do get horny after it's over though, it's like a quick spurt for a day of just random 'gotta have sex' thoughts and feelings.

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well I don't have that issue anymore since I had a complete Hysterectomy. When I did have it ,I honestly couldn't say I was more horney then I am all the time anyway.
    Yes it is very common since your horomones do go a little out of line during that time, also there is nothing wrong with sex during your cycle, it is completely safe. Although most men, even though I haven't met any, like to wear a rubber just so the after sex clean up isn't so bad.
    Honestly you are at no greater risk for any type of STD or infection then you would be if you weren't on your cycle.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

No, I am not hornier that time of the month. A few weeks after is my peak, and the few days before, no frigging way! I will have sex any day of the month though, and if we do it during those few days we just grab a towel. Hubby says I feel much hotter during. Now, if he has not brought me my monthly quota of dark chocolate watch out! ;)

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

6. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

My SO gets extra horny in the few days before she starts, but during that time she does not want to be looked at much less touched.......:ugh

7. midnight lover

midnight lover New Member

Thanks ladys:bow I am glad to find out that it was not just me thinking this.I myself have never done it with a woman on her cycle.But I would be willing to give it a try if she wanted to.Thanks for all the info.I have another one for you.When I have spent time with women I dated when they where on there cycle.I always get a boner when I am near them.Do you think this is a wierd thing.Or could it have something to do with the oder of it.I think it way have something to do with (pheromones)(thanks joe I fixed it)like to find out what you think it may be.

#7 midnight lover, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Pheromones -- you didn't, but close enough to know what you meant. ;)

9. Ford

Ford New Member

I always want it then........I aways though it was coz I couldn't have it

10. bsxy420

Gold Member

i tend to be a bit more during that time of month. but its always so freakin messy. so we dont go at it often unless its a light day. generally durning that time we do more anal play.

11. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I'm horny all the time, I don't notice much of a difference in terms of my menstrual cycle.

12. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

My girl doesn't get more horny during that time, but she doesn't mind having sex then either. We usually have shower sex during that week or like mentioned before, use a darker towel. She's usually a lot wetter (for obvious reasons) so it does feel a little better I think.

13. college_girl

college_girl New Member

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I find that when I orgasm during my period, it hurts a bit. I think it exacerbates the cramps or something. Do any of the other ladies have this problem too?