horny all day

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ChrisG, May 12, 2014.

1. ChrisG

ChrisG Member

Today is going to be one of those days where I want to do nothing but cum and have sex all day long and im stuck doing nothing but anyone else have those days where you just want to have sex all day? Any women ever have that happen?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I have an extremely high sex drive. I've been wanting sex all day everyday for the past week and a half now. I normally want sex everyday. Usually have to get myself off at least once a day sometimes twice. My husband's libido is a lot lower so I don't get to have sex as often as I like and not as long as I like because I have a six month old son.

3. ChrisG

ChrisG Member

Im the same way and I have to cum usually twice a day or more my records ten times in one day lol and yea I dont get any action cause well I have nobody to have sex with lol and yea having a child can really put a damper on those hours of sex which is actually how long I usually last lol.

naughty4u likes this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My record is thirteen. I have you beat:)

phish and 12barblues like this.
  5. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Thought I was the only one...horny all the time ...get myself off EVERY day!! Had a FWB didn't last & he wasn't nearly as horny as I was...he could get done fucking me & 15 minutes later I'd want it again! I was too much for him! And he didn't mix it up enough for me..,I like to try new things & explore the limits?

jt _couple2012 and NedF like this.
  6. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I am having one of those days too. Right now I am edging to so pictures posted on this site. We have some sexy lady's here!

unodos likes this.