Hooking Up

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shortylikesitrough, Sep 27, 2011.

1. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

Okay, so I've been craving sex lately, but not with my boyfriend. I haven't done anything since the incident, but it's so weird. I feel like, since I can get sex from him, why am I not wanting it from him? I'm finally able to hook up with all these people, who I've, in the past, "made plans" with, to hook up sometime. Is this normal? If I didn't have a boyfriend, would this still be happening? Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend to death. I plan on marrying him. Just the idea of sex with these different guys is so intriguing. How do I get this to stop?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Sounds like you might be a bit bored in your sex life. Try spicing things up with your boyfriend.

Or it could be the fact that you now can get with other people and you like the idea of someone new or being caught, etc...

Perhaps you're having troubles in your relationship?

Feeling restless in your relationship?

It could be lots of things. You need to sit down with yourself and think about your relationship with your boyfriend and ask yourself these questions and see if there's anything that you're unhappy with or that's bothering you.

3. shortylikesitrough

I'm not unhappy at all with our relationship. Everything is wonderful. The sex is great, although the orgasm ship is still at bay. We like to try new things, but we're both very clumsy and awkward, so it doesn't always work out well, haha. The only thing we never really get is that hot and steamy sex. I just kinda get bored. So thats why I think it's the idea of something new. This is honestly the longest relationship I've ever been in, and I used to date one guy after another, quite quickly. I'm not used to being with one person for a long period of time, and I think it's catching up with me. I just get so tempted, because these are people who I've wanted to be sexual with for a few years now, we just never had the chance. Its just all so confusing. I want to just let it out, then come back and have everything be okay, but unfortunately, that can't happen.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Then maybe you should talk to your boyfriend about your feelings, although it might not be the best idea since you kissed another guy, but it could also be a good idea to talk about your feelings. It's something you should think about before saying anything to him. It could help but it could also hurt your relationship. It's up to you to decide what's best for you both.

Also the boredom might eventually pass. I was bored after being with my husband for close to two years and that feeling has long since passed. It could just be a faze you're going through. I think what could be the best thing is for you to just wait it out.

#4 AGFUNK, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

IMHO you need to get the wanderlust thing out of your system.
    Go do sex with random guys, feel the emptiness afterwards then maybe you will be ready for a steady & lasting relationship.
    What I can't work out tho' is how easily you get bored with sex yet not even begun your sexual journey if you haven't orgasmed yet.
    Also you say that you don't have hot & steamy sessions doesn't gel either.

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

IMHO, you're just too young and inexperienced to be thinking about commitments. You've found a guy that you feel comfortable with, but he hasn't lighted your fire. You have the need to experience other guys, so just do it, but let your bf go before you hurt him any more than you have already. If you think kissing another guy hurt him, wait until you tell him, or he finds out, that you're sleeping around. And be truthful with yourself, isn't that what you want to do?

Finding the right person in life is all about timing. You may have found him, but timing is wrong for both of you. If he was indeed the one, sex with him would be enough, and you wouldn't be looking around for other guys for sex. Even if you could put your current bf on ice until you're finished sewing your wild oats, things wouldn't be the same for you when you are ready to settle down. Just my $0.02

7. Maverick

Maverick Member

Great advice. However, some people love and strive on that emptiness afterwards. ;)

8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Talk to your friend and ask him if he would beinterested in sharing you. Maube you could do some 3somes. Maybe 2 guys at once would satisfy you.

Or maybe you could wait to have more sex til you get comfortable with yourself.

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

seems like you don't really want to be with this boyfriend. it sounds more like a really good friend. someone you like to talk to, play around with, have fun with... maybe you need to look a little more clearly at the situation. you cheated, and now you are feeling the need to sleep with someone else. its difficult to admit i'm sure, but it seems like you don't want to be with this boyfriend no matter how much you try to convince yourself.

10. shortylikesitrough

I've been interested in 3somes, but he's very, very against it. He's blatantly said he doesn't want to share me.
    And i'm absolutely sure I want to be with him, but I agree about the timing. I haven't had time to be 18 years old. I'm just afraid that he won't understand.

11. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

To be honest, he doesnt have to understand. It is about you and you alone. One person's happiness at the expense of another is no way to live.

Do what makes YOU happy.. you are only 18.. there is a lot of living to be done out there, and plenty of time to settle down later on.

12. almostthere

Gold Member

Your too young to settle down. Don't cheat, just break it off. Go get your needs out of your system and maybe he will be there when you mature. Maybe not or you'll find the guy that brings you to where you want to be. Maye you'll just be the kind of person that needs to be in an open relationship.

13. whitesmile

whitesmile New Member

yup, that true. Just be patient.

14. Maverick

Maverick Member

You're only 18???

HOLY HELL!!!! BAIL, BAIL BAIL!!!

You're way to young to settle down and be with someone. No wonder I've been sitting here wondering why your relationship seemed so immature and young. You're to young. Let go of the BS everyone has forced down your throat in the last 10 years. Experience life. If you don't, you're gonna be a divorced mom at 35 sleeping around with who ever because you didn't live your glory days.

15. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I agree wholeheartedly with Maverick

16. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Funny but absolutly true. EVERYONE that Ive seen get married before 20 has a nasty relationship or gets divorced within 5 years. I dont think you know what real love is.

17. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Be young, have fun, be single! Because once these years are gone you cant get them back.