Hooking up with long term friends??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Chronichaze, May 3, 2011.

1. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I've always had this thought in my mind but never was sure to how it would play out. So pondering it again I'd be interested to see some women's input or men's past experiences concerning the matter

So I have a lot of girlfriends, like truly they are girls that are good friends of mine. Some of which I've known for over a decade. They know about everything about me both good and bad and I feel really comfortable with just about all them. Most them I'm attracted to. Some us get touchy-feely at times without having actual serious contact. Just about anything can be expressed to one another freely so I was wondering with that social barrier gone how hard do you think it would be to make maybe one or two of them exclusively sexual partners?

There is a couple I have in mind that I'm really emotionally close with. None of the girls are potential dating candidates as I wouldn't want that fucking up our extensive past. They even know stuff about me sexually. So I think maybe if I confront one straight up and tell them it would be fun being sex buddies one would oblige. Can I get an outside perspective to how difficult or how this should be done??

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

don't jeopardize a friendship. it will forever change how things between you two are.

unless you're ok with that, i wouldnt recommend it.

3. RawDog

RawDog Member

I did that with my best friend of 16 years and it quickly developed from a FWB thing to a relationship to a marriage.

Best thing we ever did. Been married to her 5 years now.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I wouldn't jeopardise the friendship. You may even lose the other girl friends out of them being jealous.

5. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

If you want to, I'd go about it very carefully. And only one at a time - no sense in biting off more than you can chew.

I'm pretty blunt, so I can't suggest a suave way to go about it, but something to the effect of "would you like to have sex with me?" has always worked impeccably.

6. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I wouldn't try to be smooth. That would work it into the wrong direction.. Truly I talk sex with them all the time so talking in that sense wouldn't be too awkward. I really was thinking of something to the effect of "We should hook up. You know just for fun. Obviously nothing else would come from it being that we been friends so long"