Honeymoon Romance & Sex Ideas

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by completecaster, Jul 14, 2010.

1. completecaster

completecaster New Member

I am getting married in a few weeks and we both have decided to think of 2 ways we each can spice up the romance.... I am not really sure what that means, but I am looking for suggestions and maybe ways to trying to get a little kinky... My soon to be wife and I have had traditional sex and used "regular" positions. A few considerations:

1) Buying a blindfold
    2) Buying a sexual technique book (various positions)
    3) Sex game(s) - CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ONE? These interesting to me
    4) Sex toy... this might be going overboard, not sure how this would go over.

Of course I am buying lingerie and she has promised that she is going to stock on some new lingerie as well.

Any suggestions, anyone who has been on a honeymoon have any suggestions or tricks that worked well....

Looking to take our sex to new heights,

Thanks,

Complete!

2. igor

Gold Member

Congrats to you and your upcoming marriage. I can't really offer any suggestions. My wife and I were both virgins when we married so that night not much else mattered other than we could finally "do it". And we did it many times as I recall. Pretty basic stuff but most fulfilling.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

Congratulations as well!

I have heard the game "Bliss" is a good one for couples, but I have never played it.

Various positions are also fun, and - depending on where you honeymoon - doing them in places other than the hotel room can also add variety. Just do not be too risky. My wife and I had our honeymoon on a resort with a topless beach, and had lots of private areas that we took advantage of.

Have her pose (nothing more than PG-13 style) in the lingerie and take pictures, that can be fun.

Just relax, do not rush things, and use the time to learn more about each others bodies.

Most important - keep the mental romance going! Many couples shut that down after marriage. But in the long run that mentality makes much more of a difference to spice things up than just physical variety.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Blindfolds are fun, not going to lie. Ear muffs are good too. It takes away from 2 of the major senses and allows for heightened pleasure elsewhere.

We have a "sex position bible" that has a few hundred different positions with color images of a real couple doing them. It's really nice. We've tried a lot of them and it's really just a great thing to use or have when we get bored and say "HEY! Lets pick a random page tonight" :)

Ian(My fiancee) and I bought a sex board game. It's odd but REALLY really cute. It leads to a lot of frisky fun. I'll have to find it and tell you the name. Hell, even if you just play strip poker or naked twister or something like that, it can be really fun and exciting.

Sex toys are great in moderation. Even if that means something as simple as a feather duster, or a small finger vibe. Beginner nipple clamps or some different textured fabrics. Sensation play while blind folded can be some of the sexiest most enjoyable experiences ever.

I am pretty active in the public bdsm/sexual community of my area, plus I own and run a sex toy business. If you have any questions that you want to ask me personally, please feel free. I love helping people :)

Just drop me a private message with anything you need.