Honeymoon Planning

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by majuro15, Jun 2, 2009.

1. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

Well, we are getting married this October, and while my fiance plans the wedding, I've been planning the honeymoon. I thought it would be fun to keep a journal, so to speak, of the process as well as enhance my writting skills (since I enjoy stories so much). As this is a total surprise to her, she knows nothing about this and I'm not sure if I will show her the journal yet. But I thought it might be fun to throw on here and hear what others have to say about my plan. I will eventually have a story for each night of our honeymoon, so I'll split up the posts as I write them.

Let me know what you think!!! Here's the introduction.

Honeymoon Introduction

I have been planning for our upcoming honeymoon almost as long as you have been planning our wedding!!! I know you are excited about invitations, flowers and music, but I am excited about lingerie, hot tubs and sex. This series of stories are the fantasies that have played out in my mind while planning for our trip to Jamaica. I have put a lot of thought and care into this trip for us and hope that it turns out just like I plan or better!!

I started by thinking of some fun, new “activities” that we could do while on our honeymoon. I wanted to make it special for us, sexually, as our sex life lately has been less than lack luster.

Spending about two months browsing on line at night, several ideas popped into my head. I didn’t want to just give you an outfit and maybe a new toy and go at it. I wanted to tease you and make it fun for both of us. My thoughts lead to a “honeymoon bag” full of fun outfits, toys and other sexual supplies. To make it a little more fun, I decided that I would create a different activity for each day/night that we were there with a grand finale for our last night.

I have to admit, this was a blast as I was able to imagine lots of things with you!!! And while I’m sure that this will all lead to a week of unforgettable sex, I want to make sure that we remember it. With you being a little camera shy in the past (no video yet) I thought it might be a good idea for some ground rules. How to convey these to you and make you adhere was the challenge.

The solution came to me with your invitations. I decided to make a set of cards, each sealed individually with rules and the planned activities. This way, I could let you open one each day and hide the other activities for later, or in the event that you do not agree to the rules!!!

At this point in time, I will save the stories of internet shopping, secret shipping and late nights of putting the packages together. The bag is complete (four months early, I might add!) and ready for our trip to the island. The timeline is set for you to open each card and package in my mind. And the following stories are how I envision us participating in each activity that I have created!!!

The first card with be the introduction to the bag. I’m thinking about making you open it on the airplane down there. By then you will know that there is something special in the bag and will no doubt not stop asking what’s in it! Each card has been printed and placed in a numbered envelope. Envelope #1 contains this:

Honeymoon Bag

My striking, beautiful new wife; this is my gift to you for our honeymoon. Should you choose to accept this gift, it is promised to take to you levels of pleasure never attained by either one of us. It is guaranteed to be exciting, daring, loving and fun!

It will at times, also take you beyond your comfort level. A vital part of marriage is exploring and growing in our sexuality, both individually and as a loving couple. This gift is inspired by activities that I wish to see incorporated into our sexual future. Some are intended to be routine, while others are intended only for special occasions.

I envision this opening dialogue between us not only this week but in the future. Conversations about what we like, what we dislike, what we are willing to try and what is off limits. I assure you that this gift will not ask you to do anything that you have deemed off limits thus far in our relationship.

This gift is a result of meticulous planning and profound thinking by your new husband. In exchange for my hard work and dedication to this gift, I ask you to agree to accept it only after agreeing with the following statements. By doing so, the true spirit of the gift will surface and we will be able to share these special activities in the future.

This for sure will get you thinking and damp between your legs. If you’re excited about it and want to read the rules, then I will let you open the next envelope in the bus on the way to the hotel.

Honeymoon Bag Rules:

1. In order to begin, you must agree to follow all written rules and instructions in each card. This goes for the whole trip and no hints will be given.
    2. Each card is associated with a different activity. They cannot be separated or combined.
    3. Only one activity may be chosen per calendar day and that activity must take place the same day.
    4. Activities have been designed for daytime, nighttime or anytime. The chosen activity must be completed within the specified time frame.
    5. The chosen activity may or may not coincide with other fun activities planned for our day or night.
    6. Photographs and or videos may be taken at any time during activities. Media will be removed from camera to laptop immediately and secured. No exceptions!
    7. Each activity card must be read aloud and you must follow all directions as stated in order. No reading ahead or skipping instructions!
    8. The first activity and last activity are predetermined by your new husband, however all activities in between may be chosen by you whenever you like.
    9. If an activity is not followed exactly for any reason, all package contents will be taken and no further activities may be chosen.
    10. Activities not chosen by the end of our honeymoon will not be revealed to you. Plan ahead if you would like to participate in all activities!

I worked a lot on these rules and wrote them very deliberately. I do not want any objections to anything that we will do on our trip. I also want to be free to use a video camera, web cam, and camera to capture the action. I’ll touch on the video in the stories, but you can count on me filming everything!!! I also leveraged your curiosity and hatred of surprises to lure you into agreeing to these rules. I know you will not be able to resist not know what is in the packages or what activities I might have planned. And if at anytime you say no, I plan on respecting your decision. However, you know I am strong willed and will keep my word to not let you have any other packages or divulge any activities!!!!!

A lot of this will be new to you or outside of anything you have done before. I made certain to not push my limits, of course, but want to do something more than just fuck you in missionary position for once!!!! These are also fantasies that I have had during my sexual life and / or ideas that I have taken from previous sexual relationships that I have had. I want to expand your sexual world and open your mind to new things that you may not consider currently.

So, with that in mind, if you agree, then I will let you open envelope #3 when we get to the hotel room!!!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

You didn't say if you wanted comments or critique, so forgive and ignore my comments if you don't.

That "less than lackluster" thing would piss a lot of women off. Don't get burned by foot-in-mouth your first day out. You know her better than I do though, so go for it if you think you know.

#9 seems like a kind of harsh punishment. Be careful of over controlling an already nervous woman.

Just remember to recognize her wants too, okay. You wouldn't want her to interpret this as selfish behavior.

3. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

Thanks for the post. I have my reasons for doing everything, just thought that others might enjoy the story line. This is selfish, for sure, but she knows that going into the honeymoon, it's about me as the past seven months has been about her (other personal stuff).

Either way, thanks for the comments!!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

In your wife's shoes, I'm not sure how I'd react to such a 'plan'.

5. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

Where's the walking on the beach holding hands activity, i must of missed it?

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It seems disturbingly authoritarian to me. A honeymoon should be a happy loving time when a new wife and husband spend their first married days expressing their love for one another. It should certainly not begin by one partner presenting the other with a list of strict rules and demands that must be adhered to otherwise there will be negative consequences.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think that's called tit for tat. Keeping score. As long as you don't live your lives that way after the honeymoon.
    Well anyway, good luck with that marriage.