Homewrecker

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by nurseharley, Apr 27, 2010.

1. nurseharley

Gold Member

I can't help but have fantasies about fucking married/taken men, as much as (some) women wouldn't want to admit it, I think a lot of women do. Of course the forbidden and "wrong" aspect of it makes it much more exciting but it's also the idea of being a better fuck than his wife, pleasing him in ways that she never has and knowing if he isn't fucking me, he's still thinking of me while fucking her, etc.

Now, I have to say I've never actually fucked a married man but have come close a few times and done just about everything else and the excitement that goes along with it is beyond anything else I've done sexually. I also had a thing going with my ex's best friend, we were both attracted to each other and I couldn't help but notice every time I came around he looked very happy in his pants, so finally while my bf was in the room and not paying attention to us, I gave it a little stroke....the thought of my bf being right there and not knowing anything was going on but I could have easily been caught turned us both on so much that we continued doing little things like that right under his nose.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmmm.....playing with fire.....it's the little things, like the chance of being caught, the discreet touches and the very thought of something that would normally be "out of bounds" :shifty:brow
    Even though we know it can get us in a whole mess of trouble......
    that only serves to make it all so erotic.....:naughtydance

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have similar fantasies about women who I know I'm not supposed to have. I love imagining making them feel pleasures they've never dreamed existed, or had only heard about from their friends. And giving them that gives me more pleasure that I've ever experienced.

It sure would be sweet to live outside the world of consequences just once. As much as I wish I could make my dreams come true, I sure would hate to screw up someone's relationship or marriage... including mine. That's my real deterrent.

Oh well, thank goodness for fantasies. But maybe someday... :dgrin

4. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Favorite fantasy!

That's a hot fantasy and a very risky act if you ever dare to do it! I have some similar fantasies with women but never tried to do something for real. Just maybe some flirty stuff but nothing more. I can't swear I'll resist the situation if it becomes too naughty.
    Once I made some sexy stuff with my ex-gf but we both were single at this moment! :eyes Divided actually! :D All started with a small talk and some music then a short dance and cuddle on bed.. but we didn't have sex! I regret about that later! Why I told you this? I don't know. :ugh It was years ago - I was young and very, very stupid!
    :eek:utahere

5. Ming102

Ming102 New Member

If you were mine I'd leave the room and then peek. Is that bad?

6. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Its only partially related, but my wifes sister who's always horny does stuff like that sometimes. I wouldn't necessarily cheat with her, but she knows I like how she is, and she likes to give the playfull little squeezes haha.

I've never been hard when she did it tho, and now that I've moved away I actually regret that some. I know she would like it haha.

But the point is nobody else knows she does it, and that makes it hotter. And somewhatlovely could definitely do that to me and I for one would never tell lol

7. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

I actually think women who go after taken men are quite sexy

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

The theory is that if a man has a wife or long-term partner then another woman has judged him worthy, therefore he's more attractive than a man who's not attached or has been rejected. The partnered or married man has been given a seal of approval, if you like.

I don't know if it happens the same way with boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, which are, at best, transient. But I think many married men have been flirted with, sometimes with their wives present (that one's happened to me a few times). That shows this subconscious attraction can be very powerful.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Been there both as initiator as well as target.
    Hot but very, very dangerous..........
    Needles to add someone always gets hurt in the end and sometimes everyone does.

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

this thread is so old and no longer true for me.

and cbrmale, i'd never flirt with a guy while his wife was right there, that's just asking to get cut

11. jj81

jj81 New Member

well i'm currently engaged, and the woman i'm with now is wonderful. but i understand the "wrong" aspect of it, and how much of a turn on it can be. not to the point where you do flirty things while the significant other is right there, but otherwise, it's pretty hot, haha. my girl has some pretty attractive friends that i've been attracted to, and i've seen a lot of attractive women out there. and this "fantasy" is pretty hot to think of on my part, as the one being in a relationship, but also from the other side, where she's in a relationship (or she's single, but want's to hook up with me).

12. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

Well I have cheated on girlfriends in my past and I can say from experience that the girls that do this sort of thing get really turned on by it. I'd say it's a power trip and the common thread is that they get off on the chance of being caught and knowing they can fuck better than the girlfriend.

13. Trond

Gold Member

A few years back I was very attracted to a French girl who had a steady boyfriend. I'm married, but even back then I had noticed that some things weren't working, and I imagined that a girl from France just might be a little more relaxed sexually than my wife (I know, cultural stereotyping and all that :eyes). I noticed that she often glanced at me in a way that made me all warm and fuzzy inside, but we never did anything. I think she was very happy with her boyfriend anyway, so I didn't want to push it.

Right now I may be likely to 'cave in' if the right woman comes along, but I certainly wouldn't sleep with just anyone. Nor would I deceive anybody into thinking that I'm not married. If I did sleep with someone, and my wife found out, she would know why it happened. I have been very open and honest to her about our problems. I still care about her, but our relationship can be terribly frustrating when it comes to sex.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife would never cut you, since we're hockey people, she'd put your head through the nearest pane of glass.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife was proud that I had what it takes to be attractive to other women! It was a strange conversation

"She was flirting with you."
    "I know, it happens sometimes."

And then, a few moments later, another woman, very attractive late-thirties in a brief bikini.

"And her too."
    "I know."